Community > Posts By > spiritwolf1218

spiritwolf1218's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:29 PM
Edited by spiritwolf1218 on Fri 03/13/09 11:29 PM
a shower is my choice if i have someone to share it with <grin>It can be nice the whole close contact the fights over who gets to stand under the water lol hmm better stop there
ohh sing yes duets are nice too.........

spiritwolf1218's photo
Fri 03/13/09 11:24 PM
Hmm I believe in reincarnation because I simply see way to much stuff going on around so many things good bad right wrong. you can't experience all of it in just one lifetime. i believe one time you are a saint in another a sinner. To fully grasp all of it mentally physically you need to be and do all things. and to do that make take a dz or a hundred lifetimes.
Death is just part of the whole journey it isn't bad or good right or wrong. The conditions when it happens may be screwed up however.

spiritwolf1218's photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:20 PM
I'll agree too
I've gotton the somebody wants to meet you and then even after I rated eveybody it still didn't say who had wanted to meet me. And what if it's somone without a pic? Maybe they ARE THE ONE. I twould seem they has to be an eaiser way. Personally though the alternitive is pay to join a site and then hope the right one comes along I've done that and had no better luck than here
Ohh another beef I think the site should withhold posting a profile until it's filled out Seeing so many name only no info profiles gets kinda annoying when you're tring to sort through say 30 pages Anyways hope all have a good holiday

spiritwolf1218's photo
Fri 05/11/07 10:20 AM
Hmm I'm single and looking for a commited relationship. Friends are fine
to. And I'm not getting much in the way of responses so maybe a lot of
folks signed up but don't sign in any more or they kept finding mr/ms
wrong. or how bout it men, all the mail from women especially young
pretty ones at least the pics show young and pretty that offer to
exchange thier (fill in the blank) for the car or rent or whatever. And
you ladies I know you gotta be hatin all the hit it and get men out
there!
hmmm so anyways there it be and I be gone
wolf