Community > Posts By > Pumpkinpi

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:10 AM

I must be over complicating things.... which one of you is holding the rations and the ring of feather fallen? I probablee need an inportant cause... That is a quote is not the reason but an example of many missives into a trust.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:07 AM
tears In a whole world how did you guess that over the rainbow is a pitch across or over the room. Even a topic or suggestion box. Well, most people don't know how unnaturally lucky one can be. I guess that all of the new grade are +4 with a silver and copper pi-e.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:07 AM
tears In a whole world how did you guess that over the rainbow is a pitch across or over the room. Even a topic or suggestion box. Well, most people don't know how unnaturally lucky one can be. I guess that all of the new grade are +4 with a silver and copper pi-e.

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:03 AM
indifferent Many of the ramifieds of the future are alterable. In the difference of my own opinion we are sometime fatally wronged be the choice of what we have been entrusted.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 12:48 PM
In alot of way's people are examples of what is to come. Alot of these times I hesitate to offer or even examine the idea of an often overlooked way that is called remembrance of the past. In times like the present it is invaluable topically to involve oneself in other's approximation of what cannot be stood for or abided. The discourse of these personal values are intrinsic as an invaluable way of the differing amoungst individuals and individuality. Sometimes into a vast or differing axiom it is involvement with only those individuals who are common and idealistio to even what we feel or are at comfort with. Here is and example of what is nice of what I have reasoned and have fallen over in the last example in over a period of ten years or more. If i am in this place am I bored enough or is it time to examine what I have made of this and the future?
explode drinker oops