Community > Posts By > Jin5354

Jin5354's photo
Sat 08/15/09 01:02 PM
lmao!!! i have one of those!

Jin5354's photo
Sun 08/09/09 09:49 AM
race isn't really a big issue to me. but i suppose I perfer asians. lol... i am asian. I like asian. but recently i have a thing for red heads. don't know why.

Jin5354's photo
Sun 08/09/09 12:10 AM

why does it seem like women walk all over us " nice guys " yet kiss the feet of the " bad guy " ladies anythoughts?
because the majority of women believe there is no such thing as 'good guys'. if only they took the time to actually get to know us they would see that not all men are 'bad guys'.

I agree. and i suppose its true "nice guys finish last" kinda works in business as well as relationships.

maybe it's time for nice guys to get mean?

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:12 PM

thought just crossed my mind.... hope it doesn't turn into one of those "you're like a brother" thing.... omg that would be horrible.

not really, thats when you say to her "keep it in the family, baby. insest is the best"

laugh :tongue:

lol... funny

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:01 PM

huh How is this your first birthday as a single man??huh

lol... sorry let me clearify, haven't been single in a LONG time. Always with someone since highschool. I've been single for about a year now so it's a bit different.

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:00 PM

If you value your friend, run it by him first. I was happily married for two years to my best friend's sister (15 unhappily).

He and I are still good friends.

this actually doesn't sounds like a bad idea. ty.

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:58 PM

YOU CAN DOIT

just be realy sneaky

if your buddy starts trippin, just pop a cap in da brothers arse

word

lmao.... uh... no.

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:55 PM
Edited by Jin5354 on Fri 08/07/09 05:58 PM

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:54 PM
Edited by Jin5354 on Fri 08/07/09 06:04 PM

OP-you're too young to be "in love". Just enjoy your experiences now and chalk it up to practice for when you grow up and get into serious relationships. JMHO.

too young really? didn't know there was an age requirement for this. if thats the case than.... I REALLY REALLY REALLY like her. hahaa

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:53 PM
Edited by Jin5354 on Fri 08/07/09 06:11 PM

Recently I've been hanging out with my best friend's sister. she's really awesome. everything a guy could every want. she's intelligent, funny, into almost everything I'm into, and she is beautiful!

Problem is... we've been friend's for awhile. And i am best friend's with her brother. Should i risk ruining a friendship? if it doesn't go well i lose her, and her brother would probably kill me. that would not be cool.

For me finding someone is pretty difficult. I've been single for about a year now. been on a few dates but nothing has really peeked my interest. My birthday is around the corner, kinda weird that this will be the first birthday as a single man.

do birthday wishes come true?

Let's do basic math, shall we?

Okay, right now you have your best friend and his sister as really good friends...which is two (2), now if you decide to date the sister this will of course probably create some animosity...so now you have one (1). And down the road in probably a year or two when she breaks up with you, that animosity you might have had in the first place grows...so now you have zero (0).

2-1-1=0

yeaaaaa think that's kinda what i would be worried about. I would hate to lose a friend over something like this. but what if.... just maybe things do work out between me and her sister?

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:51 PM
lol... its not a matter if she can make up her mind up or anything. maybe i misunderstood you. shes 22. I'm 24. her maturity level is definitely up there though for being 22.

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:49 PM
I hope she likes me. Like i said we've been hanging out alot. we talk everyday. get a good morning text from her everyday. it's either she likes me or she's just REALLY nice to me.

thought just crossed my mind.... hope it doesn't turn into one of those "you're like a brother" thing.... omg that would be horrible.

Jin5354's photo
Fri 08/07/09 05:46 PM
lol... sorry let me clearify, haven't been single in a LONG time. Always with someone since highschool. I've been single for about a year now so it's a bit different.

Jin5354's photo
Thu 08/06/09 08:42 PM
Recently I've been hanging out with my best friend's sister. she's really awesome. everything a guy could every want. she's intelligent, funny, into almost everything I'm into, and she is beautiful!

Problem is... we've been friend's for awhile. And i am best friend's with her brother. Should i risk ruining a friendship? if it doesn't go well i lose her, and her brother would probably kill me. that would not be cool.

For me finding someone is pretty difficult. I've been single for about a year now. been on a few dates but nothing has really peeked my interest. My birthday is around the corner, kinda weird that this will be the first birthday as a single man.

do birthday wishes come true?

Jin5354's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:58 PM
hello hello! I'm new too... I'm starting to see the same people posting.

Jin5354's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:53 PM
lunatics?? errr... should i be scared? lmao... just wanted to say hello, I'm a noobie.