Community > Posts By > Chris1211

Chris1211's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:43 PM
The reason you posted your request was so you could hear from complete strangers what they think you should do. Since you seem to be ok with that, my advice to you is to locate someone who is trained to listen to your specific situation and guide you to the right choice. Some suggestions would include a medical professional if you can afford it / have insurance. If not, a good place (and maybe even better place)is to find a church that is accepting of all, (many non-denominational churches exist now and don't judge you or look down upon you for much of anything). These places often have amazing programs for many different problems and can help you learn more facts and make wise decisions. They may not have medical certification all the time, but they are usually people who have been in the same situations so understand really well. They can also help your spirit grow so that you feel better about yourself and can learn to control what you consider your "bad decisions."
In addition, It is my own personal opinion that people make mistakes. People are not mistakes. Babies are just undeveloped people. Help them develop to be the best they can. The decision is ultimately yours and you will be in my prayers to be granted the wisdom to do what is right for the baby.

Chris1211's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:14 PM
West Chester here