Community > Posts By > pdin719

pdin719's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:13 PM

Promising the world. Feeding me everything that I want to hear. Catering to every fantasy that I might have. Then finding out it was all a big lie. I am a hopeless romantic and men seem to like to prey on that. I guess I am gullible. I want to believe the best in people, truly I do. But I am seeming to lose all confidence in ever getting what I want.

I feel the same way i try to trust but fail and im at the point that it dont matter if im with sonone or not cause it just causes heart ache and pain why love they lie its hard to find a good man these daYS OH IM GAY LOL JUST SO U NW

pdin719's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:09 PM
Aint that the truth some ppl try tochange you but never try to accept you

flowerforyou In general, what is your biggest problem in relationships?flowerforyou

trying to accept just the way you are

pdin719's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:02 PM
i feel looks dont mean nothing cause when you are with somone its how they make you feel and how they make your heart feel, you can be so buetiful but if you are out side you might be ugly inside but when you go for the heart and whats in it you can never go wrong love is such a buetiful thing but can also turn on you and be the worst and hurts and pain its what on the inside i think great topic thanks