FrenchWithBenefits's photo
Sun 07/03/16 09:06 PM
Is this profile really from Mingle support's team?
http://mingle2.com/user/view/14507958

Tue 04/26/16 08:02 PM
Well, it might be the same for every site, but it's not a reason to accept it, otherwise what's the value added of this website versus the others?

It should be the responsibility of the web developer/web site to prevent this from happening, so we as users, don't waste unnecessary time, and to improve everybody's user experience. Otherwise when another site comes along with better features, how do you expect to retain users?

Tue 04/26/16 05:50 PM
There are so many cam girls, scammers and so on, on this site, i'm thinking of unsubscribing.
To filter through, I use mouse right click on profile pictures, "Search google for image" and 90% of the time, I can see that profile pics are being taken from cam girls/twitter accounts, that are not based in Australia.
Most of these profiles pretend to be here for meeting up, hidden under fake profiles/stolen pictures that want you to get an "arrangement key" or to get your credit card details or to register to some dodgy websites.

Tired of all these scammers, it would be best if the filtering was done at the profile creation level, rather than me wasting my time doing it.