Community > Posts By > dzaya

dzaya's photo
Thu 08/06/09 01:13 PM

Hey. Hey. Hey

I'm never lonely!

There's so much going on on my life

That's why I write in a million diff directions
About a million diff things

Lonlieness would make my writes to dark!

Love
Tammy

Yeah i think we all r right, extroverts write bright and introverts write deep. But i think introverts are better writers, u get more @ ur quiet time

dzaya's photo
Thu 08/06/09 12:20 PM
Does it have to make full sense when it truly flows from d heart
Especially from one dat is willing to pour it out
Are poets usually lonely ones who only share their thoughts wit d pen and paper
Wat i feel, wat i experience is a passionate operatio performed by d heart and a dramatic soul surrender processed by d mind
I write everyday on thoughts dat forever flows from experience into emotions
I write everyday cos i always hav things to say, but cannot express via words.
I am not lonely
I am occupied
And writting is my occupation

dzaya's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:00 PM

The link below is where you can find a copy online. I dont know if they allow links in these messages, if not, email me and I will send it to you.

I don't know why it is considered evil, probably because of various translations, and because it is about magic, which some people consider evil. I'd read it first and decide myself.

What do you need it for?

http://www.esotericarchives.com/moses/67moses.htm

tnx a lot ineed it for a better life. I am searching for d abandoned beauties of life. Please i wish u send me a couple extra info on this, since u have read and may be practiced. Tnx

dzaya's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:37 AM

Hi i'm looking for people who love travelling to new places and seeing new cultures. Any ideas of cool places to visit ?

If u r lucky u might get her, she has been all over d globe, she was my travel buddy to china, the uae and south africa. I could get u her info if u need it. She is a great travel partner.

dzaya's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:29 AM
Wat do u know about these books and why do people consider it evil. Cos i am in need of a copy.

dzaya's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:19 AM

that is funny. the keyboard thing.

I think however this guy ( original Poster ) is looking for someone to teach him about hacking like he posted in a different thread.

Simple response to his question might be something like given an IP address from a ping getting the street address and registered name and telephone number of that address. Or pin pointing it on a world map.

However things like that come from doing a lot of playing around on the web so there are probably dozens of people on here that can do that stuff.

I can tell you for sure all the admins here or most web admins for that matter can do that stuff if they wanted or had a desire to.

Popeye and co. Dis is wat i expected from u all. Giv me some more bro.

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 02:03 PM

i screwed your motherboard...

thank God i upgraded my anti virus to fight against STD and HIV.

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 01:59 PM

IF U THINK U R D GEEKIEST HANGING ON THIS THREAD SAY SOMETHING U THINK ONLY U CAN DO IN TERMS OF .SUPER COMPUTING.

i meant wat u could do with the computer not wat d computer could do with u.

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 01:19 PM
IF U THINK U R D GEEKIEST HANGING ON THIS THREAD SAY SOMETHING U THINK ONLY U CAN DO IN TERMS OF .SUPER COMPUTING.

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:51 AM

Is there anyone who knows the 101 to hacking and every other geeky functions of d computer?

UHH Yea, but that illegal, sorry

Wat do u think about a rendez vous. Dat is if u r willin 2 teach.

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:44 AM

Just like d seas never get tired of recieving from d streams and rivers. The grave never stop accepting bodies. So does the heart of man quest for new things which give birth to something else and so d wanting and needs go on and on. We keep owning. Grasp as much as life has to offer keep ur arms open and keep owning.

There is nothing new under the sun..Ecclesiastes..
welcome to the poetry forum..

Tnx so much

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:43 AM

Just like d seas never get tired of recieving from d streams and rivers. The grave never stop accepting bodies. So does the heart of man quest for new things which give birth to something else and so d wanting and needs go on and on. We keep owning. Grasp as much as life has to offer keep ur arms open and keep owning.

There is nothing new under the sun..Ecclesiastes..
welcome to the poetry forum..

dzaya's photo
Mon 08/03/09 03:02 AM
Is there anyone who knows the 101 to hacking and every other geeky functions of d computer?

dzaya's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:13 PM
Recieved but not appreciated and yet doubled, but abused, i intend to tripple this gift and give more, but i am wondering. What sense does it make? This gifts we recieve everyday of air for breathing, of seeing, of talkin, of feelin, of living, do we ever stop for a moment to say thank you for THIS GIFTS.

dzaya's photo
Sun 08/02/09 03:00 PM