Community > Posts By > mostwanted5050

mostwanted5050's photo
Mon 08/17/09 01:45 PM
Female what do you hate in a man's body and MALE what do you hate in a woman's body?

mostwanted5050's photo
Sun 08/16/09 08:33 AM
How many scammers have you met on this site that says they are madly in love with you?

mostwanted5050's photo
Fri 08/14/09 09:17 AM
She is not a Nigerian, she is presently in the states and she gave me her cell phone number

mostwanted5050's photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:11 AM
I met a lady on this site, three days ago but i wasn't the one that contacted her rather she was the one that contacted me and in her first mail, she was calling me 'hi love' and that she loves my profile and i have a great smile on my face. I later replied her and she told me to give her my email address, which i actually did and we chatted for about two hours. After the following day, she told me she was madly in love with me and she was thinking about me all night. Is her love for me real?

mostwanted5050's photo
Fri 08/14/09 08:11 AM
I met a lady on this site, three days ago but i wasn't the one that contacted her rather she was the one that contacted me and in her first mail, she was calling me 'hi love' and that she loves my profile and i have a great smile on my face. I later replied her and she told me to give her my email address, which i actually did and we chatted for about two hours. After the following day, she told me she was madly in love with me and she was thinking about me all night. Is her love for me real?

mostwanted5050's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:44 AM
Is love all about having sex?

mostwanted5050's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:42 AM
My name is Peter, a friend of mine introduced me to this site and i think i like it.