Community > Posts By > Luvicuos

Luvicuos's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:11 AM

Just moved to Visalia? Then you're in for some trouble, as-

- there ain't a whole lot of people out there, and

- they're all pretty religious. In fact, the town is literally peppered with churches and stuff.

And I should know, as I did a job out there about five years ago. I was surprised they even had a strip club out there the place was so religious.

Well I actually enjoy the place it is slow compared to Los Angeles, out here there is no congested traffic, you can get to were you need to go with out having to worry about leaving home an hour or two early just to get any were on time.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:26 PM
New to the Visalia area, would like to meet people to go out with.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:55 PM
Thanks guys, after not dating for so long it feels like I am a teenager on his first date. Not sure what to say, I get writers block, guess I should sit down at take the time to get my thoughts as to what I would like.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:37 PM
Can I get peoples honest opinion on my profile, it has been a very long time since I have gone out on a date. Posting a profile about myself is a bit difficult due to the fact that I stink at it lol. Any advice would be helpfull ty.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:07 PM
I am here for the same reason, work and school take up alot of my time to go out and meet people. Can't hurt to try this place, good luck.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:02 PM
Thank you everyone, it has been a while since I have dated, feel strange to do it on a web site. Like most of my friend tell me "you never know when that person is going to come into your life" hope this site helps to at least meet new friends.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 06:55 PM
waving

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 06:55 PM
Thank you, hope to find the right person here.

Luvicuos's photo
Fri 07/31/09 06:48 PM
I have not dated in a very long time due to work and school schedule, it is hard having a social life when most of your time is taken up. I hope that I will find someone here to date and get to know. Just joined today figure why not give this a try.