Community > Posts By > mudwitch

mudwitch's photo
Sun 08/16/09 03:03 PM
lets address this DEATH SQUAD nonsense..the "Obama wants to kill your Grandma" bs. Read the thing..I mean really read it,....this health care plan offers people 1st 2nd opinions that right now they ARE NOT offered. As a nurse who works in geriatrics I can tell you my dog is given more options if she were diagnosed with cancer right now then an elderly woman on medicaid in a nursing home , or worse yet at home with no family to intervene!

I agree ..I am with the people..Knock Knock,,the people that put Obama in office, he didn't win by little bit. The man won by a landslide. Now everyone wants to take cover and pull the "I didn't vote for him!" I voted for him...Im proud I voted for him...and I would vote for him again.
let the attacks beginglasses

mudwitch's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:16 AM
i see no reason people shouldn't be educated on parenting. I became a Mom at 23, and took parenting classes. Money, class all that jazz does not make a parent. And as sad as it is lots of times lower income does need a hand up. I agree with the "it takes a village" comment. If the mandate keeps one child from being abused its worth it. Where was the outrage with Daddy Bush's No Child left behind? when that was snuck in and left for years??? Kids graduated and couldn't READ!!!!!!!!

mudwitch's photo
Wed 08/12/09 07:07 AM
I have to say....everyone is ready to attack the President. He doesn't make decisions alone. Did we ALL know that he would be forced to bend a certain amount to lobbyists? But hello...how do you expect to overhaul the system without the input of the healthcare currently in place! I read something really neat in a local paper last night...medicare and medicaid are GOVERMENT run programs...money comes out of our paychecks every week, two weeks etc for these programs! People depend on these programs being there for them when they hit a certain age. But HEAVEN forbid there be a program in place to even offer people like, oh say , me! That works for a nursing agency and is not offered health insurance. Where do I go? I have a degree , i pay taxes...I shouldn't at least have a plan that I can use if I choose to?
Can we give Obama a chance? No one is even giving him a chance to put something on the table. Presidents have always had secret meetings about all sorts of things. We weren't privy to it. Why should we be? Let him do his job! And when he has something to show ...then critize!
honestly if he is off playing golf people *****...if he is having meetings people *****. People just aren't happy unless they have something to ***** about

mudwitch's photo
Thu 08/06/09 11:24 AM
im new too! not really getting any hits....hmmm is it me? my ad? I hate the sound of that "ad". ohwell

mudwitch's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:18 PM
explode please don't try to make the christians twitch..it makes it hard for everyone. I have practiced for 20 years. and its something i keep to myself until the relationship gets serious. I don't even get serious with someone that appears to not be accepting at all. i think if you have a "list" no kids....no this no that. you might miss the right person.