Community > Posts By > jkcspartner

jkcspartner's photo
Wed 08/05/09 03:43 PM
Breathe in, breathe out and have no doubt that everything is going to be ok. I will be there for you if you are there for me. You are in my dreams, and are my insperation,for the sun and moon at times, you are always there beside me.You catch me when I fall off course and I do the same for you. When the world seems like its crashing down, we come around and pick ourselves up and start all over again. I can live for it all when you are beside me and hardly ever fall. Control and timeing are key to me so if you agree we will be. Tf sick and dying, youll be there my friend. So lonely before now I have found what Ive been dreaming of. SO keep breathing and keep dreaming and life will turn out great. If you are there and you will never feel alone aga.the start or the end you never know oh oh oh oh.

jkcspartner's photo
Wed 08/05/09 03:03 PM
Are you sad? Mad? Does it make you bad?
One moment you are feeling like killing yourself
the next you are feeling like life is thrilling.
Does it sound chilling? IF you feel like you are dead.
Do you just stay in bed. When the world and time keeps moving, you should get up and keep grooving.
The rest is history or so you think,but just stay away from the drinks. SO keep on trying and then eventually you won't feel like dying or crying. Hope and love can get you through but due to this it feels crue. You will soon feel good and on the mend thanks for reading this is the end.

jkcspartner's photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:36 AM
what do you do if you can't find the cords for your digital camera?

jkcspartner's photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:32 AM
is putting your photo on the internet safe?

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:04 PM
needing to meet people (sherwood park ab and area, if you are in your 20s).

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:59 PM
Anyone in the Sherwood Park,Edmonton area?
If you are between the ages of 22 and 28 I suggest we learn more about each other. happy happy

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:41 PM
do you believe in hope, faith and love?

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:31 PM
Harry Potter Ruleshappy happy

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:20 PM
Why would it matter what shape you are in. I have scoliosis and it has never stoped me from doing activities.

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:19 PM
I would read my story. It is one of those books where the person gets over many obsticals and becomes happy. A help book for other people dealing with the same problems. I wish I had magic powers to gain control and happynes.

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:11 PM
I am here for friends or activity partners but if any 22-26 year old men from edmonton ab and area are here dateing would be ok too. No long term commitments though.

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:03 PM
What is the sport. I am knowlegable about most sports though.

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:56 PM
I am 23 and looking for friends.No gangbang

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:53 PM
Edited by jkcspartner on Tue 08/04/09 02:53 PM
I am year old female here looking to make friends.

jkcspartner's photo
Tue 08/04/09 02:51 PM
I am looking for friends of either sex too.indifferent indifferent

jkcspartner's photo
Mon 08/03/09 04:05 PM
Very Funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh