Community > Posts By > DanielMC21

DanielMC21's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:07 PM
Now that I am getting close to 30 my family have turned up the pressure on me starting my own family. Of course I would love to oblige them, but we know it's not easy. Especially being an almost 30 guy with no kids, at least one girl has said 'guys like that just want sex'(as if I want to be single forever). Not to mention the ones that think I am to nice or help my family out more than I should. In the end it has taught me to look past what I see, or what society says I should see in order to see what a person is all about. Not sure where I was going with this... random...

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 07:06 PM
As our eyes meet I can feel my heart beating in my chest
So I start making jokes just to see the way that her smile crosses her face
I start thinking of how I can make her see me as better than the rest
My mind begins to think of what to say at a uncontrolled pace

Giving her compliments with hopes that maybe I will have a chance
She laughs as she brushes the hair out of her eyes locking me in her gaze
My heart skips a beat as my tongue becomes tied in her trance
Thinking she is out of my league I feel my face start to blaze

Now we start to part ways I know what I should ask her our
She pauses for a moment as if she is waiting to say something
I want to ask her out yet nothing fills my head aside from doubt
Finally she turns away leaving me standing there with nothing

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 07:05 PM
Armor covers my scars to defend against the cuts of life
A sword sits at the ready to strike anyone that gets to close
The light of my soul fades in the darkness that is my strife
My spirit is breaking all the time after taking blows

I can see my mountain before me with the first hold in reach
Yet the chains of my regrets are holding me back from grabbing hold
Pressures sapping the energy from my body like a leach
Falling down to my knees everything feels so very cold

Now it is time to rise again I must seek out my inner light
Break myself free from the chains of memories old
Embrace what I held on my shoulders to be ready to fight
Ready myself to climb this mountain and be bold

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 07:11 AM
There comes a time where you run out of things to clean

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:41 AM
I have been hoping to find some fellow climbers to... well go climbing with me! Though there is not many local gyms in the area for practice I would like to one day be good enough to do some real climbing. Who else like to rock climb?

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:38 AM
In September I will be starting school at Evergreen since they are really good for Environmental science, this will be the beginning of my journey. In the end I want to be an adventure guide, and possibly an explorer. Do what I can to see the world along with its wonders, cause it's all so fascinating! Any suggestions?!

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:35 AM
Figured that I may as well post here just to see what happens. As for what I should say... I am not really sure, am I supposed to talk about being under 30? Or how now that I will be turning 28 the big 30 seems just around the corner? Anyways. I am mostly just bored right now, so hit me up if you want to chat!

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:29 AM
I will have to check out said ghost stories, and I must say I enjoyed your conversation. lol

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:27 AM
Haha. Nikky HATES when other dogs smell her butt, sometimes I think she believes she is a person. On the other hand she does not know what to do with small dogs, yet she will climb in my lap like she is one. I just wish there was more dog parks around here..

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:20 AM
Thanks. I will be sure to post more of my writings for your reading pleasure

DanielMC21's photo
Mon 03/21/16 05:18 AM
Haha. I wish, as it is I already do more than the other overnight person. Besides if the owner actually paid me what I am worth I would start going the extra mile all the time. Now I just do extra things to cure my boredom... there really is not a lot to do at a Subway.

DanielMC21's photo
Sun 03/20/16 04:53 AM
Everyone is beautiful in their own way
It's not just the physical appearance of a person
Instead it's because of who they are
The way their smile infects others around them
How your laugh brightens any spirit in darkness
Knowing what to say to cheer up a sad soul
There is beauty in everyone no matter what
If you don't see it then you are not looking
So take the time to look past judgment
Maybe the beauty is hidden by their scars
Understand the scars to see into their soul
They might be the beauty to your beast

DanielMC21's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:53 AM
Have you ever felt like you were being watched when you are alone? Heard a noise you could not explain? How about being so curious that you pulled out a tape recorder and a camera to try catching a ghost? I have done this before and caught some interesting things... yet nothing that proves their existence. Do you have any ghost hunting stories, or ghostly encounters you want to tell?

DanielMC21's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:48 AM
I have a mixed breed dog who is about medium size, and she would love to play with a dog her size. I wonder if anyone in my area has a dog that can walk with us. Plus it would give us a chance to chat as well... what do you say?!

DanielMC21's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:45 AM
Here I am goofing around on this app cause I don't have anything better to do. Not a lot of people seem to want a sub in the middle of the night, so it gets pretty boring. So what do you like to do for entertainment when you got nothing better to do?

DanielMC21's photo
Sun 03/20/16 03:40 AM
Just started this account while bored at work (overnight shifts suck), and so I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Daniel... yeah... pretty sure there is not much more I can say here. Though I can say feel free to message me ;-)