Community > Posts By > Bandt1428

Bandt1428's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:30 PM
I guess it really depends on what type of impression you want to give, but you probably need some pictures with you smiling and having fun. If you have pets, it is always good to have pictures of you playing with them, it makes you look more lovable. You definitely need to say something about yourself, which we all know can be difficult so use a bit of humor to make it easier. Tell women a bit of what you are looking for without being unrealistic (I hate it when someone describes this perfect person because there is no way anyone can live up to that). Good luck

Bandt1428's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:23 PM
Well you probably need to talk yourself up a bit more. So say something like "I am an honest and friendly man who loves sailing, ...... I love working out at the local gyms and am actually hoping to take up jogging again soon. Although I am deaf, I can read lips, or I could put my fingers on your lips and hear what you are saying (no wait maybe that would be a blind person that would need to touch:). It would be great to find someone to go to the local cafe with for a cup of coffee or even just go for a stroll."

I don't think you want to explain everything in detail, just hit the highlights and try to add a touch of humor. Good luck