che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:34 AM
sad

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:32 AM
swob (like a mop)

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:16 AM
I'm going to turn on the television. Take my mind off of thoughts for awhile. Maybe that will bore me to sleep. Talk to you tommorrow and hey... I like your new lodge (hehehe!) Comfy warm atmosphere... lol. Cheerio!

slaphead laugh waving

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:12 AM
She just looks so blissfull... I know your dayghter is much older now, but for some reason photos of babies and two year olds, just slap my instantly back to those times in my life lie when my twins were that age, and my oldest son was only a tad more than a year older... (sighs). I think back to those beautiful babies and my heart bursts, it just ... fills.

You're welcome sir, it is a beautiful poem. I know she loves it too. Even if I didn't really know that, lol you'd HAVE to know it. A poem or any write straight from the heart is just so clear. Babbling again arent I? Lmao... oh well. Nothing new. It's now after 5:00 a.m. and here I am lol wide awake! Grrrr.... I'll give sleep one more try.. Good night AGAIN, lol!

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:05 AM
Lol... still?? Well dang, I can't sleep

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 02:03 AM
Kevin... (sighs), coming from a gifted and beautiful writier as yourself, I appreciate that, sincerely. I don't know how to write specificly. There are far too may certain "kinds" of poetry out there that require specific and exactness in each. I only can write what is in my heart, what hurts or upsets me. Rarely has there been an occasion (and I am being generous) that I have had the experience or opportunity to write when happy. I am such a people person... it's hard for me now being alone after so MANY years with four children, their friends, the dogs, and cat... etc., etc.... to find myself set apart from all the I have known in my life, well it's difficult to be all alone and then try to inset some happiness in that equasion..? I'm babling. I just wanted to say thank you sincerely for your kind words. I hope this doesn't drag this thread to the forefront now, if i leave this message...

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 01:21 AM
Whew!! Dang it's hot in here... lol
I loved it, thanks for sharingblushing blushing

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 01:17 AM
If my pig friend gets a woman, then I want a man!
My life is to lonely without a mate in the plan
Oh, I digress lol, this poems about you
I'd like to wish you luck at that new lodge, it's true.
Welcome to the neighborhood! Are you going to roast a pig?
Well.. that's not a good idea I guess unless he's not too big!
And hey, none with wings of metal... that thought just came to me-
Pigs with metal wings, aren't for roasting, now way! No sir re!
laugh laugh laugh

che_'s photo
Sun 12/05/10 01:00 AM

What an amazing poem, written for your little girl,
It's clear as a sunshiny day she's your baby & your whole world!
I know what a proud and loving Father you are, & she's one lucky gal
Having such a big hearted Father who's not just her Daddy but her pal
Two peas in a pod the both of you, althought it's plain to see,
So perfect for each other, like no other Father - Daughter could be!

Geez...! I'm gettin sappy in my old age, that poem always makes me cry. I have always loved this photo of the little girl rocking out with the head phones on lol, and in the beginning of your poem, you mentioned how it was meant to be a song... I thought you might get a kick out of it too.

che_'s photo
Sat 12/04/10 11:50 PM

Hey, BOO BOO!

shades

che_'s photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:28 AM
Not much room in my pantslaugh

che_'s photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:27 AM
Kojakohwell

che_'s photo
Fri 12/03/10 10:26 AM