Community > Posts By > Pr1ncessconnie

Pr1ncessconnie's photo
Tue 03/14/17 07:51 PM
I don't think I really have a favorite breed.. I am currently owned by quite the motley crew.. :) I have max the mighty min pin he is 14 and been with me for all 14 of them. Boy of he could talk. Lol next is my wonderful lab/Aussie mix Tara.. she is a total mommas girl an has absolutely no clue she is a "dog" ahhh. Don't tell her.:sunglasses: she is 2.been with me since 8 weeks... Audi my boxer girl..she came into my life after the sad parting of my senior boxer girl. Audi was living with a marine family who sadly was sent to mainland Japan.. with it hard enough to find human living quarters her family decided she should stay stateside.. she is approximately 10. Moved in with me almost a year ago...im a sucker for a senior and couldn't get her off my mind once I had heard her story...
Last, but certainly not least my English Bulldog Stumpy... he just turned 3... I call him my occupational hazzard... I'm a kennel technician... his dad had some family issues and since I was IN LOVE with his squishy face that only a mother could...he asked if Stumpy could join the pack....
They all have such different personalities, but I would not be me with out them..
If dog hair is not part of your daily wardrobe, my place is not for you..:laughing: