Community > Posts By > binky35

binky35's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:37 PM
to all men... answer this question... How old do you have to be before you stop sleeping in the same bed with your momma and your grown *** sister?:smile:

binky35's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:35 PM

Probably won't answer, but you can ask.
to all men... answer this question... How old do you have to be before you stop sleeping in the same bed with your momma and your grown *** sister?

binky35's photo
Sun 08/23/09 03:10 AM
Hi ppl, I kinda new to this service and so far I have not had any good luck on here yet. I was dating some one on here and we no longer talk anymore. I only talked to him for 2 weeks and some days. we went out on one date, me, him, and my kids. He was one of thosse one that want sex on the first night and he thought just because he bought me and my kids a cheese burger meal at Dennys. I was suppose to put out one the first night.Well, I didn't and he changed after that. He would still call and text me after the fact but all he wanted to talk about was SEX. I don't feel like I did anything wrong myself. He was the one who kept calling me and asking me if I wanted to go out to dinner and when I told him I couldn't because I had a tooth ache He just fell off. He already started to scare me when he text me one morning sayin," I luv U" in the text. This was just after the first week. He offered to help me with my kkids school supplies and never did.He made the offer, I didn't ask him. But when it came down to it, he just didn't do it. It was all about SEX with him. So, yesterday he was supposed to had came over here for something I ask him for 5 days ago. He tells me that If he can't spend time with me without doing something then he wasn't coming. I told him, oh well. If thats the way you want it then, don't worry about it. Stop calling me and texting me, and I will do the same. So after that, I had him blocked out of my phone list. He cant send me anymore text messages. I know I was long winded, but I had to get this out. I didn't have anyone else to talk to. Now I can go to sleep now. Cause I wasn't even sleepy earlier. Well, good night ppl and any response I get from this is good! God Bless and good night!:angel:

binky35's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:31 AM

Being single in Chattanooga sucks!
Being single in Memphis sucks big time! I hate it here! Wheres my prince charming?love love love laugh laugh laugh sad sad sad brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker :heart: :cry: brokenheart devil

binky35's photo
Sun 08/23/09 02:25 AM
Hi, dis yo girl Memphis here. Just on here to say whats up with Memphis men and Mississippi men.... Holla at me if you know whats up!:smile: brokenheart drinker frustrated rant :banana: biggrin rofl :angel: