Community > Posts By > Lovemaker187

Lovemaker187's photo
Mon 03/14/16 06:50 PM
If I were your man, I would sing only to you. If we made a baby together, I'll make sure that she or he knows that our love is true. If I only had a dollar, it would belong to you. If I only had one breath, that breathe would belong to you. I don't know your name, I don't think you care about my dream of loving you in the here and now, someday. You think all men lie and are all up to no good. You think love isn't real because you've been hurt many times before. You forgive but you never forget. But just try to understand that years of hard livin, God givin can eventually change a man. Many years I've roamed all alone because I've broken many hearts. Many years I've watched men take what I've lost. I dare not rest or give up with doubt, love is not lost. In my heart, another year will come and soon my wife will come. She will be unlike the rest, because my heart will bless her. Sweet is the kiss that I release on this one. Her name i will wait to know, until God blesses my world. My rib I shall give to this one. I love her, I will wait for you tell the end of the Earth.

Lovemaker187's photo
Sat 03/12/16 09:20 PM
If you read my profile and peek at my pictures and like what you read and see, don't be shy. Message me. Let's be friends. I'm genuinely a good guy, so I am told. But don't take my word or there word for it, come find out for yourself.:heart:

Lovemaker187's photo
Sat 03/12/16 09:08 PM
I'm serious. I just joined this dating site today.

Lovemaker187's photo
Sat 03/12/16 08:56 PM
Smile you are Beautiful. You will find a better man. wavingwavingwavingflowers

Lovemaker187's photo
Sat 03/12/16 08:49 PM
I did it.