Community > Posts By > mysticmayre

mysticmayre's photo
Thu 11/25/10 09:12 AM

Torgo...this would rock my world in SOOOOO many ways rofl

I could actually see him playing the Doctor! and Emma and Rupert could team up with him haha

Yes - and the Doctor is getting younger and younger all the time! He'll be a teen TIme Lord next then a teeny Time Lord ahhhh!

mysticmayre's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:29 PM
The Undertones of old ..... my perfect cousin that Kevin :)))

mysticmayre's photo
Tue 07/13/10 09:21 PM
Edited by mysticmayre on Tue 07/13/10 09:24 PM
Hmmmmm .....Dr. Who -- with David Tennant of course :)), Angel, Vicar of Dibley, Robin Hood and Spooks. Yeah the last few all have Richard Armitage what can I say he somehow makes tv greater! And I've just finished series 3 of Roswell on netflix - the best alien show! For miniseries it's North and South and Lost in Austen, 2 great UK productions! Just missed the season opener for Eureka hope to catch any day again on scifi. Haven't seen True Blood but it looks good :)

mysticmayre's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:40 PM
Primevil
Angel
Buffy

mysticmayre's photo
Sat 12/19/09 03:34 PM
Definitely! After all there's only one Dr. Who and that's DT :)))

mysticmayre's photo
Sat 08/01/09 01:49 PM
just checking if there are any Dr. Who fans here .... we are pretty far and between here in the Bay Area but hey who knows on M2? Basically the premise is about the doctor, a timelord and the last of his kind, who can travel through space and time and morphs over the years as his outer self is replaced by another actor - very convenient :) I've been watching this show on and off for literally 30 YEARS and I'm sure it's way older than that! Waiting for the new season and this time the new doctor ...... although the tenth and last doctor until now, David Tennant waving , is my absolute favorite by far and for me will always be the definite Who.

offtopic Also like Eureka, Medium ...... hurray for hulu.com!!

mysticmayre's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:50 PM
Hurrraaaayyyy it's you happy laugh so tell me everything ...... how are you and K? how's the summer and life and love blushing

mysticmayre's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:46 PM
Wow thanks everyone! l love your photos - I will have to dig thru mine and come up with something other than me gazing :) Well just back from our local street street fair and the latest greatest Harry Potter movies - "persuaded" my son and friends to choose that one over those rodents from G-Force ahhh!

mysticmayre's photo
Sun 07/26/09 06:52 PM
Edited by mysticmayre on Sun 07/26/09 06:52 PM
Hi there,

Just discovered this site thru my friend who said she's made some great friends here and that it's lots of fun:) I live on tiny island on the West Coast, originally from Ireland, and interested in meeting some people to chat with ....

MM