Community > Posts By > CanBeOnlyOne

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Mon 03/28/16 06:16 PM
Good thread,

You should message me for the following reasons.

1) I chase tornadoes, have camera, will travel.

2) When I say I take people to interesting places I've got the photos to prove it!

3) I'm so humble and modest :)

4) I can find crystals for you while camping.

5) Ladies, there are a few great guys left here, I may or may not be one of them Everyone has a unique passion in life for something...

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Mon 03/28/16 06:05 PM
"Believe you can and will become what you envision."

"Don't follow your dreams chase them"

"If it rotates we're on it"

"Whether you think you can or you can't you're right"

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Mon 03/28/16 05:54 PM
Do party pizzas and boxed food items count?laugh

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Mon 03/28/16 05:49 PM
Note to self: Do not burn pizza while messaging someone :(

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Mon 03/28/16 05:44 PM
Awnry, don't ask if I spelled that right. I'm loaded up on coffee and ready for anything!

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Mon 03/28/16 05:28 PM
I'm looking for someone real. That's a good start anyway. Until I find her I'll continue to have fun with the scammers by having them fill out useless forms believing they will soon get a payout! lololol

A few fun things I've learned so far...

1) The scammers in Lagos have never seen Star Wars,

2) Vader is not a Doctor, Chewbacca is not an executive.

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Sat 03/19/16 01:18 PM

Romans 1:20
God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Consider what this means for a moment from a science perspective

1) We once thought Earth was the center of the universe and we became smaller once we saw we rotated around the sun.

2) We thought our sun was a powerful massive star yet it is tiny compared to most. Rigel a Blue supergiant star is 66,000 times brighter than our sun, so luminous and intense that any planet around it would be vaporized.

3) Then we learned of stars even larger and more powerful than rigel millions of times more luminoius. There are billions of stars in a single galaxy and billions of galaxies.

4) Even with such evidence we claim we understand, the fool says their is no God, we made ourselves, evolution made is we've got it all figured out.

Gods ways are not our ways and his thoughts are not our thoughts. The heavens are higher than the Earth and his ways are higher than our won. Jesus is Lord and in him we know the truth and he sets us free, a peace beyond any circumstance. Praise the Lord, Amen!

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Sat 03/19/16 01:05 PM
7 Your pictures are fine but we know nothing about you.

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Fri 03/18/16 12:37 PM
Good post,

"Identity" - Alin Aloski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlATbyUsU54

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Fri 03/18/16 11:47 AM
"Different World" 2013 Loverush

"Miles and Miles" Schiller

"No One Home" Ana Criado

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Fri 03/18/16 11:23 AM

I'm in the Frisco area. Great post btw letting us know of profiles that are still active vs all the inactive ones on here. Going forward I'm only going to message local single women that have posted something recently in these forums.

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Sun 03/13/16 01:02 PM
I think you're hot ;)

However not all guys are going exclusively for looks. Include some info on who you are as a person and what qualities you look for in a date. Happy hunting :)

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:52 PM
You look good but let us know some more about you, like what in life are you passionate about?

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Sun 03/13/16 12:30 PM
Can you please rate my profile and give me some honest feedback. If you were in my area would you date me? What are my chances and what do I need to work on?

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Fri 03/11/16 06:29 PM

"Anyone that does not learn both sides to a matter knows niether side"

"Dream and become exactly what you envision"

"Don't worry about what others say behind your back, they're behind you for a reason"

"When I let go of who I am I become what I might be"

"Be kind to the people that you meet"

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Fri 03/11/16 05:36 PM
Im honest but Im from north Texas.

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Wed 03/09/16 07:25 PM
I feel like OK well um yah I know right, you see the thing is I mean it's like that really lol Coffee get lots of coffee, why did I eat all those oreos today.

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Wed 03/09/16 07:20 PM
Gotta love Star Wars. You have to be realistic, no cheating. Based on how you really would handle a situation. Would you fall to the dark side? noway

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Wed 03/09/16 07:14 PM
In the beginning we decided to skip to the end.

CanBeOnlyOne's photo
Wed 03/09/16 06:55 PM
The online dating scene has been well...interesting. I'm learning about all the ad traps and the fake profilers and phishers. Please pray for protection. For all of us. I'm an enthusiastic single that believes in living a life of integrity and being kind to those we meet. May you find the one, pray for me also.