Community > Posts By > Archman78

Archman78's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:22 AM
ya ever just read through a topic and a giant... "What the hell?" pops up in your mind? winking haha

i dunno, i guess everyone has the potential to break hearts and even more to get there heart broken, it just seems that there should be more to the relationship than that. i thought it was more... Enjoying every moment in between that makes getting the risk of our heart broken worth it... ya know?

but what do i know?, im still confused hahatongue2

Archman78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:24 PM
shes into music and has wicked awesome red hair. gotta say 10! haha

Archman78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:36 PM

haha, a toilet seat falling of the international space station reaching high velocity and just plowing into the ground causing a giant crater! a crappy death but would be intresting

From Dead Like Me! And I quote from wikipedia

"Georgia "George" Lass (Ellen Muth): The show's protagonist, an 18 year old college dropout. In addition to being a grim reaper she has a day job at Happy Time Temporary Services, under the assumed name "Millie Hagen". She was killed on June 27, 2003 when a toilet seat from the Mir space station fell on her."

Loved that show

Hell yeah!!! That was like my favorite show in the world! i grew with i and it prettymuch made me who i am today, though that's prolly a very screwed up person hahaha. u are officially awesome brah!

Archman78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:03 PM
haha, a toilet seat falling of the international space station reaching high velocity and just plowing into the ground causing a giant crater! a crappy death but would be intresting

Archman78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:05 PM
You ever just hear a song that you just pretty much think, "This song is about me?" well what's your song that you could say, it prety much you?

Mine's "what i got" from Sublime.

Archman78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:43 PM
haha a 9 because hes a muscian and kinda looks like jesus =D

Archman78's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:46 PM
Edited by Archman78 on Thu 07/23/09 10:46 PM
Well hey everybody! Im new to this site and i figured i might start here to introduce myself and start making friends and meeting people. haha hmm well i not realy sure what to say... i guess the thing that we all really do have in common is that we're all really just searching, for someone or something. i dunno, I'm still looking =D well i guess thats my hello haha