Community > Posts By > mich111111

mich111111's photo
Thu 03/17/16 12:22 AM

Hi everybody! Why everybody is searching for the mark of the beast. What about the MARK of GOD?

Your profile says you are a preaching in prison. Yet you ask this question? Do you not know what shows God? Or the number of God?
Do you not know what time it is?
*rectorial*

Prayer & fasting for 3 days for you. :angel:

..........Yes I ask that question because the whole world is running after the mark of the beast (666). And try to find out what the meanings are. In place to search what God has seal His people's with. I just want to know if all the Christians who proclaim they self Christian if they know who is really God childrens. We are living in the END OF THE TIMES. Don't forget the words that Jesus says: " My people get out of BABYLON.

.......One thing more read good before you write something that I didn't say. Go read again Madame! !

mich111111's photo
Thu 03/17/16 12:19 AM

Hi everybody! Why everybody is searching for the mark of the beast. What about the MARK of GOD?

Your profile says you are a preaching in prison. Yet you ask this question? Do you not know what shows God? Or the number of God?
Do you not know what time it is?
*rectorial*

Prayer & fasting for 3 days for you. :angel:

..........Yes I ask that question because the whole world is running after the mark of the beast (666). And try to find out what the meanings are. In place to search what God has seal His people's with. I just want to know if all the Christians who proclaim they self Christian if they know who is really God childrens. We are living in the END OF THE TIMES. Don't forget the words that Jesus says: " My people get out of BABYLON.

mich111111's photo
Thu 03/17/16 12:10 AM
Marks of beast or God are hypothetical ...no "mark" exists as it is your soul that God is concerned with...humans took old writings and wrote books to invoke fear...not because God is a judgmental pr**k, but because a few humans discovered they could make millions off the idea of God...sadly they who love money don't know the true God...one day God will return...and all the people who claim they are they way...hmmm..I have a feeling they might find a fork road in the afterlife...flowerforyou

........Okay, If you says that there is no marks,then you don't know your Bible good. Read Revelation 14:6-12. The third angle message. Second,nobody has their own soul or spirit who live in their body. There are two kind of spirit who can enter human body. That is the demons or the Holy Spirit.

mich111111's photo
Tue 03/15/16 02:07 PM
The seal of God is obedience to God. The mark of the beast is also the mark of rebellion.
First thing is to answer the Gospel's call to repentance to be reconciled with God.

.......Okay seal of GOD than is obedient to his law. Then why the most don't keep the 10 Commandments?

mich111111's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:57 PM

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next