Community > Posts By > mich111111

mich111111's photo
Fri 02/16/18 08:30 PM
I'm talking about my God and they hate me.I live the word of God, they question me my faith. I preached the truth, they say I'm wrong. Is this not for all denominations in the world? Why fighting!! I'm talking to the people who search for the true God. I'm sorry for my English. But I can speak 4 language. Try to follow those three. Ami ta un jui di Kòrsòw anto papiamentu ta no idioma.Ik ben van Curaçao Nerlandse Antillen. Yo soy de Curaçao. Now I have 4 language to defent myself. My message is for the people who searching the true God. For people's that God sent here to hear God voice talking to them. Stop fighting God.

mich111111's photo
Fri 02/16/18 08:13 PM
The Bible teached that by the end of the time,God will has his remnant people to spreach the gospel around the world. Now who are those people today?

mich111111's photo
Fri 02/16/18 04:01 PM
Okay today I will use my topics for all who read it can see that there is only two way. The small and the wide. We are living in the last days of creatio, and is time to call all the true Christians to come back to Jesus. Today we are going in the book of John 10:1-17. And focus on vers 16.

mich111111's photo
Fri 02/16/18 04:01 PM
Okay today I will use my topics for all who read it can see that there is only two way. The small and the wide. We are living in the last days of creatio, and is time to call all the true Christians to come back to Jesus. Today we are going in the book of John 10:1-17. And focus on vers 16.

mich111111's photo
Fri 02/16/18 02:50 PM
Right relationship with God is keep his commandments and have faith in Jesus.

mich111111's photo
Fri 02/16/18 01:23 PM
My friend I understand you. But nobody is free to do what they want and also believed in God. If you have knowing the Bible good the you also can shown people where to find the truth. Thanks that you have remind me, that this part is for everyone. Now I can defend my faith much better. My believing is completely from the scripture and I lives through the scripture. Now let me go to the scripture. Do you have a bible if is yes,than open it and read what Paul says. And also the lady who has here loving your words. Go to Galatians 1:1-10. You can read the rest when you have understand what Paul says. Let me go now I'm the old testament. What did God says to Moses when the people has make a golden calf? They says that they are free. But God says NO. He has given them his commandments. And still today the law stay. And it will stay till Jesus return. So if you are not a Christian just let the Christians with their believes and you keep talking about your believes. We real Christian die for our faith,the one who kill us is not the people itself,but the demons in them. We died preaching the gospel. If you are a Christian follow the words of God BIBLICALLY.

mich111111's photo
Thu 02/15/18 06:10 PM
My friends if you have all those qualities,what are you seeking in a Christian forum? For you live is just born love and die. But for Christian live is faith and live forever when Jesus come back. They come to your home because God sent them. You talk to me because God is talking to you through me. We can do nothing on our own power. And if God not exist,why all those miracles? Look At The magician, look at dynamo. Just YouTube Dynamo and see what he is doing. Maybe you don't live far from him. That is the devil who are do all this wondering now,through the magician. Let me known what you think when you this magicians in actions.

mich111111's photo
Wed 02/14/18 04:46 PM

We are saved by Faith in Jesus Christ alone. Romans 10: 9,10

Work s won't save us.

Work are a fruit of the spirit that comes after salvation through Jesus.
Galatians. 5: 23,23,24,25,26

I have a good Shepard/Pastor. I m not decided.

Okay you said you have a good pasor/shaperd. Read James 2:14-26. Again only if you ask Jesus to open your mind,you can understand the scripture. And now I have a question for you madam. DID JESUS DEAD ON THE CROSS HAS PUT AN END TO GOD'S LAW? Yes or no. Don't explain me. Just yes or no.

mich111111's photo
Wed 02/14/18 04:26 PM
My brother read Revelation 22:6-12. There is your question. Focus on vers 11.

mich111111's photo
Wed 02/14/18 04:20 PM

And also any preacher can married me for God asept my bride. When God has merried Adam and Eve,was there priest? Then give God wat is God and the world what is from the world.

When God married Adam and Eve. They had not sinned Yet
Adam sinned after, then there was Sin in the World because of man's fall.

I n the USA you need a legal marriage license.

Unless you live in a common law state. Recognizing living together a number of years.

We not under the law, but under Grace! Man could not follow the law, sinned and the priests made sacrifices to God for man's sins in the Old testament.

God sent his son, Jesus to die on the cross for the sins of man. Jesus paid our sin debt in full! No more sacrifices!
New Testament we live be Faith in Jesus alone. He was the sacrificial lamb.

Romans 8 chapter
Life through Christ
Grace without law is nothing. If you have read Romans 8 good then you already has changed and know living a new life. Read Romans 8:1-7 good again. Follow the bible not your pastors. Read vers 4 till you get it.only if you ask God to open your mind you can understand it. And vers 7 is who you are. Read it and let me know is you still living only through Grace.

mich111111's photo
Sun 02/11/18 10:00 PM
My brother the problem is that we who can answered all questions biblical can never sit still. We knowing what is coming on the earth. We must preached the Three Angels Message. Only true God children can preached this message, and that's why I talk the most about that gospel.

mich111111's photo
Sun 02/11/18 09:52 PM
We are living in the last days of history,all the denominations are uniting now. Look what God says in the book of Revelation. My people get out of BABYLON. Babylon is the name for the man of sin. That is a church,the mother church. And now all her children are unithing with her. ONE WORLD ORDER AND ONE RELIGION. The problem is that only a few can preach the Three Angels Message. That's why only those who want to follow Jesus,open their heart for the truth. Ask me and i give you Jesus

mich111111's photo
Sun 02/11/18 09:35 PM
And also any preacher can married me for God asept my bride. When God has merried Adam and Eve,was there priest? Then give God wat is God and the world what is from the world.

mich111111's photo
Sun 02/11/18 09:29 PM
Satan have the majority Christians in his hands with his lies. People are focus in many earth things, that is happening now I'm this world without an true knowledge of the prophecies. Everybody is thinking everything gonna be alright. All the denominations are gathered together in this soppose peace in the world. Don't you have read what God says to his children? I guess not. MY PEOPLE GET OUT OF BABYLON.When they are United God saying to his people get out. Ask me I will give you Jesus.

mich111111's photo
Sun 02/11/18 09:16 PM
Revelation 12:17,14:12. You must have all two to belong to God. Shown me your faith without work,and I show you my faith trough my work. Faith without work is dead faith. Roman 8:1-7. Vers 4 read it twice,and vers 7 tell you who you are. Ask me I can take you to Jesus.

mich111111's photo
Sun 02/11/18 09:04 PM
It is easy for everybody to read this message from the Bible. The problem is exactly what the Bible says. A woman suppose she is rich,because she think that the way she believed in God is okay. So this message is about to choose if you are a Christian. This is my question. Revelation 14:12.,are you have what is written in the vers? Go read it and if you don't understand tomorrow I will shown you most clearly. Go read it again and ask yourself if you have the two things that makes you belong to God children. Also read Revelation 12:17.

mich111111's photo
Sat 02/10/18 10:53 PM
I was waiting and see for find people on this intresting issue. People are afraid of this message,because they cannot preach it and also show the world what is the contains of this message. Like my friend says,the SDA church's soppose has to preach it, because they are the one who's keeping the 10 Commands and have the faith of Jesus. There are more denominations that also do it. But the problem of this message is,to be the one belong to God in this last time of eart history. Why the Sda church don't preached it,because they are holding to the Trinty doctrine who is not biblical. And the Three Angels Message is about the Mark of the beast. And the Trinty doctrine is from the Roman Catholic church.

mich111111's photo
Sat 02/10/18 10:31 PM
The Bible teached that God search for men and women that adore him in spirit and truth. And also says that God used men and woman who is strong in faith. It isn't about the weak or not,it is about obedience to God words. His law.

mich111111's photo
Thu 02/08/18 09:47 PM
God timing is now,if you hear my voice don't close your heart. So today nobody can say the don't know God. They can here it in the thunder,like God spoke to Job

mich111111's photo
Thu 02/08/18 09:43 PM

helloo.. I'm new here by the way... Hope can get new christian friends from around the world. Jesus bless.
why dont you add ur picture?
I can be your friend and you will see if you ask questions I can answered you biblical. m.leonora1111@gmail is time to preached the everlasting gospel that many people don't know it.