Community > Posts By > Kceene

Kceene's photo
Sat 07/25/09 12:26 AM
I'm new to this dating line thing. So if anyone would like to give me some pointer or would just like to talk. Go ahead and hit me up!

Kceene's photo
Thu 07/23/09 03:02 AM
Audrey you would be a really good catch from what I have read! You have every right to have a lot of confidence in yourself. You take care of yourself, you have standards, you look at life moralistically, and your not afraid of your own faults nor try to hide them! With that many siblings I bet your one hell of a debater too! I don't believe your a coward niether because of how strongly you speak. You just have very cute twirks! And on top of all this (Which I found so many great attributes from only reading four short paragraghs about you!) you are so attractive! My favorite pic would have to be the one wear your neiling down beside your sister I believe! She's adorable and your gorgeous! The pic with you wearing glasses would have to run a good 2nd because of that silly look in your eyes. Well anyways I have to go do some work. If you happen to look at my profile don't forget I just joined this morning and just an hour ago took those pics! Oh! Ya! I need to cut my hair! lmfao!

Later!

Kceene's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:21 AM
I just want some ratings! If your worried about the rules than rate me on a 1-10 scale! Your not going to hurt my feelings any!