Community > Posts By > stella1200

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 01:39 PM
You Packer fans are going to be hurting next week when Farve comes to Minnesota.. Hell if he wants to use us to get back at you then I say go for it.. we one the NFC North without him last yr we can do it again

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:54 AM
I did not mean to imply that dating is a waste of time .. What I am refering to is do you want to spend 2 yrs with someone only to find out that you are not on the same page as far as anything longterm

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:42 AM
I am a 30 something divorced female that is looking to get back into the dating scene.. The rules have changed and I need help..

At what point to you lay your cards out on the table about what you are looking for (casual or long term.. kids or no kids).. I know you dont on the 1st few dates but I dont want to play games and waste anyones time..

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:08 AM
It takes time.. Just go slow and don't let anyone rush you into feeling different.. You have to go through the grieving process.. and only you will know when you are ready.. Surround yourself with good friends.. In time you will heal .. just take this time to evaluate yourself and figure out where you want to be.. I know its scary but the rewards in the long run are great

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 09:14 AM
Yes its the age old question is it possible to stay friends with an ex?
I am sitting on the fence here..

I met a guy and we dated for about 6 weeks. He still was not over his ex wife I found out after the fact.. We broke up and then after 3 weeks got back together.. That lasted about a week. Then we both agree to go our own ways. He broke my heart

I have had no contact with him since Jan.. I have become good friends with his ex wife and all of a sudden this week I get an email out of the blue from him..

Part of me wants to call him back and see what he is up to but part of me wants to just keep my distance and try and heal

What do I do??