Community > Posts By > Mochadelasia

Mochadelasia's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:30 PM
thanks

Mochadelasia's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:27 PM
i have 13 brothers and sisters and think family is a very important thing in life and i didnt plan to become a parent when i did and i was not finacially stable at that point when my son was born but i pushed on and now am able to support both of my children and live comfortably... i definetly want more not yet i want to be married for a while and in a stable relationshiphappy

Mochadelasia's photo
Wed 08/05/09 02:23 PM
no obviously if i could carry a child i would think that have to have a female anatomy

Mochadelasia's photo
Mon 07/27/09 03:37 PM
what if it were a situation where the man is in a differant province and has actually avoided any contact other than financial help, he chose a lifestyle and i told him i do not want to expose my kids to his lifestyle would that effect a mans opinion on a relationship with me if the father isnt involved at all...he has only see his son 2 times..

Mochadelasia's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:12 PM
It seems to me that the men nowa days are so judgement...thinking that a woman must be a hoe if she has kids...not true!!! last time i was with any one was in february and that was my sons dad and i havent been with else in over 2 years...so what is you're take on this...is it i am UNATTRACTIVE now that i have children...i am not fat or anything...i am in alright shape..well im not muscular but i am on my way to being toned.. i walk alot and i started to do yoga... IS IT JUST THE FAMILY ASPECT THAT SCARES THE GUYS AWAY OR SOMETHING?? I AM JUST WONDERINGohwell