no photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:33 AM
up there

no photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:09 PM
cave in

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 09:00 PM

I wish I could help. As long as I've lived here, I'd figure I'd seen everything here in South Carolina. Nope. I've been to Myrtle Beach once. I've heard of Goose Creek, but I've never been there. Charleston, itself, is the place I've been to a few times. I can't give the best places besides the Rainbow Road by the waters. It has a lot of shops, some restaurants, and beautiful multi-colored houses. There's a California Dreaming by the waters. That was fun to dine at. My room mate knows more. She had stayed there before moving to Columbia. But Charleston has a lot to offer. Just have to take a tour. I know I need to.:tongue:

Well thanks for your help, i'm off for the night. have a great night :).

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:56 PM

Tell me what you think about my profile; good or bad. This dating online thing hasn't been working for me and I'm trying to see why. Thanks.

Umm try to rewrite your about me section. Discluding the at age 9 thing and reword the end "do it with me" to like have fun with me or to have someone to enjoy the things i enjoy with me idk just a thought. good luck man. just try to juice up your profile and make it more interesting, but don't lie :).

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:42 PM
Sounds like a plan :). Soo are you familiar with the goose creek/north charleston area? If so.. please let me know what all there is to do around here. All I do all day is tan.. getting boring :).

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:23 PM

Your profile is fine. The only thing I'd have to say is that your picture is a bit fuzzy. And you may want to add more to get more response. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy the Navy...and welcome to South Carolina.

Thanks for advice and the welcoming :). I've seem to enjoy it so far :).

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:10 PM
:wink: New to this sorta thing, lemme know what you guys think.

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:06 PM
Heyyy, what's up? I'm new here from Goose Creek, South Carolina, just wanted to say waht's up. :D

no photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:03 PM
deeper throat