Community > Posts By > mysterious30

mysterious30's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:10 AM
First off I am sorry it happened you. It hurts to lose the one you love. But its time for you to pick your heart up out the floor where she stepped on it and move on. she has. or she did before she moved out. but its your turn. Go out have fun. Any girl would be lucky to have you. you have a good head on your shoulders Have fun your young go out. And good luck

mysterious30's photo
Wed 07/29/09 05:14 AM
I appreciate all your advice. I have posted more pics. And I am going to be patient....And all that good stuff. Thanks!!!

mysterious30's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:36 PM
I see nothing wrong with you. But i figured i would have been emailed or something like that i mean i figured something is wrong with me lol

mysterious30's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:31 PM
I have been on here about a month to a month and a half. And I have not been emailed lol i have not been talked to at all. Is there something wrong with my picture or my profile?? Im just curious.

mysterious30's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:29 PM
All I know are the laws in the state to which i live in. And if there is mold in the house the landlord has to take care of it at his expense. And it has to be legal or there is a lawsuit. As long as you pay your rent on time every month, there is nothing they can say. So if you lived in arkansas you would have a suit.

mysterious30's photo
Tue 07/28/09 05:25 AM
Okay Here it goes. I am so new to all this. My friends have tried to set me up on dates and I just end up sneaking out the back door. So I made a deal with them I would try the internet thing if they would quit trying to set me up on dates. Its hard though, trying to find someone that you think you are capatable with. I am trying and thats all I can commit to right now lol. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Talk to ya later!