Community > Posts By > fatboy88

fatboy88's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:50 PM
waving

hi my name is angelo im 21 i only been on here for a week ... im tring to fine the right girl that like me for who i am and not tring to change me .... i love short slim ,thick ,chubby,girl that know what they want in life i hate drama and i like girls that can respect my family but still keep me on my toes lol... and i like getting to the point i dont like girls that play mind games ... so if u like what i have to offer hit me up... thanks
waving

fatboy88's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:49 PM

welcome and have fun!

i will:banana:

fatboy88's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:25 PM

You don't sound like an @ss

thanks i just thought i came off to strong i guess lol

fatboy88's photo
Sun 07/26/09 09:02 PM
Edited by fatboy88 on Sun 07/26/09 09:06 PM
thanks for all the welcome ... im not tring to sound like an *** but im just a blunt person i just tell it how it is ...

fatboy88's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:51 PM
hi my name is angelo im 21 i only been on here for a week ... im tring to fine the right girl that like me for who i am and not tring to change me .... i love short slim ,thick ,chubby,girl that know what they want in life i hate drama and i like girls that can respect my family but still keep me on my toes lol... and i like getting to the point i dont like girls that play mind games ... so if u like what i have to offer hit me up... thanks