Community > Posts By > UrAngel4Life

UrAngel4Life's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:43 PM

I was not so lucky with my filipina :-( It was all about money from the start. I was taken in the amount of around $100,000 in a 27 month marriage, Brought her over to the US, she did not want too bring her 16 year old son at the time although I paid for him to come so I put him through 2 years of college. The first year he just goofed off and the 2nd Year was nursing and he still will not work as he never work before his cousins wash his cloths.
I remodeled her home and then she talked me into buying another home ( nice big home for us too retire at in the Philippines, Dumaguete City. She told me she likes the money in her pocket. Now she left me and her conditions are still on her card. Now she is working on getting the house I bought in the Philippines in her name only. She is 43 and I an 56 yrs. old.

This is what I am talking about in my previous posting. Something is going to back fire... I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience with filipina. Please know that we are all not the same. You have to weed out your selection and this is not apply only with filipina. This advice applies to all foriegner who are seeking a foriegner's wife in life. Be careful.

UrAngel4Life's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:39 PM
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But sorry am not from London :(:cry:

UrAngel4Life's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:44 PM
touching? most people think it is harrassment!

UrAngel4Life's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:43 PM
I am in Asia....live in the Philippines to be exact. Do you consider philippines Asian? Most people call the inhabitant here in PI as Pacific Islander... so what is your opinion?

UrAngel4Life's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:33 PM
You are very young like me... don't stop enjoying your life. Have fun everyday.... and don't live your past.. just keep going.... til you find your true happiness.:wink:

UrAngel4Life's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:08 PM
No, and there's no such thing that would last a life time (rare).... There's no such thing as perfect relationship.

UrAngel4Life's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:05 PM
Then, don't eat greasy stuff.. it will solve your problem.

UrAngel4Life's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:58 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!:smile:

UrAngel4Life's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:03 PM

Nope dear, just pointing out the Fil-Am success marriage vs the Am-Am... It just happened that the report based its statistics on the mail order bride service, I hate it myself too :angry:

Filipina-American marriages are more successful than American-American marriages.

Comment: "It is interesting to note that, based largely on data provided by the agencies themselves (along with the Commission on Filipinos Overseas report cited above), marriages arranged through these services would appear to have a lower divorce rate than the nation as a whole, fully 80 percent of these marriages having lasted over the years for which reports are available." Simple math provides us with a divorce rate of 20%.

The standard Am-Am marriage of today has about a 40% chance of divorce, though the statistics vary wildly according to which source you use.

Source: http://www.bridesbymail.com/library/write05.htm

happy

Are you advertising a mail order bride here? This could offend some conservative filipinas here... be careful!

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FIL-AM Vs. AM-AM Marriage? Have you been one of them or have you been on their shoes before?

Your Facts and statistics are based on media reports and what you've hear from news, or from rubbish surveys, or from some loser/someone who had been divorced many times because they want to replaced their wives with young woman from Asian countries.
You've offended me and other Filipinas and american girls. Be careful advertising and spreading inaccurate information based on sole commercial purposes and gains of money hungry match making agencies.

Facts and statistics SHOULD BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL OBSERVATION ON SUBJECT MATTER.

QUOTE:

"The greatest ignorance is to spread something you know nothing about"

FYI,
"Mail order bride" is very strong and offensive words.
Just drop the subject if I were you.

UrAngel4Life's photo
Mon 07/20/09 10:00 PM
I'm new here anybody wants to be friend with me? shoot me an email. Thanks!