Community > Posts By > Rich_13

Rich_13's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:14 AM

Dude as long as you practice "safe sex" there's Nothing wrong about having multiple females in your life. "As long
Satisfy them of course" The fact that I fortunately have the "gift" from the universe it's all good. Actually is healthy Nothing better than that.

Well, you are a 'playa' then aren't you?.. dink that one, doink the other... no harm, no foul eh?
I guess the females in your life don't know about each other and feel the same way?frown
Good to know you are practicing safe sex and your "gift" doesn't keep giving..
rant

Yeah "safe sex" is something we should always keep in mind. And to respond to your quote yes! Most of the females in my life have known at some point about each other sometimes No but they keep their distance though, it's like I said before 50/50 chance if she gets mad well she's in her right. If she deal with it she's free to do so be it.

Rich_13's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:14 AM

Dude as long as you practice "safe sex" there's Nothing wrong about having multiple females in your life. "As long
Satisfy them of course" The fact that I fortunately have the "gift" from the universe it's all good. Actually is healthy Nothing better than that.

Well, you are a 'playa' then aren't you?.. dink that one, doink the other... no harm, no foul eh?
I guess the females in your life don't know about each other and feel the same way?frown
Good to know you are practicing safe sex and your "gift" doesn't keep giving..
rant

Yeah "safe sex" is something we should always keep in mind. And to respond to your quote yes! Most of the females in my life have known at some point about each other sometimes No but they keep their distance though, it's like I said before 50/50 chance if she gets mad well she's in her right. If she deal with it she's free to do so be it.

Rich_13's photo
Sat 02/20/16 08:04 AM

yea, charlie sheen thought that too... good luck

Yeap he probably thought in a "similar" way as much as I do but Man! Look we have to put on the table the fact that he also had some type of "drugs" addictions problems, a person who do drugs loses the senses and responsibility goes to the "Clift", I don't do No drugs. So I know what I'm doing and Nah! I disagree that the fact that he had multiple females caused him that, I seriously think that what really caused him that was is irresponsibility.

Rich_13's photo
Sat 02/20/16 07:55 AM

Because I'm horny most of the day and one female is not enough, it's like when you like a plate but if you eat the same everyday you'll get bored of it. But if you take different during a week period then you take back your "favorite plate" kind of tastes "Delicious" again you'll never get bored or I last longer in relationships attending different girls is cool ;)

Surely you tell that to all of your girlfriends. indifferent

Well to tell any of them is not "always" necessary "but" if it is necessary to do so I will. I would say I have and Man! let me tell you you'll be surprised that even telling them does not stop a female to keep seeing you if she likes you. I would say it's like 50/50 chance but everything here in this world is 50/50 chance so it makes no difference to me.

Rich_13's photo
Fri 02/19/16 07:44 PM

Rich_13's photo
Fri 02/19/16 06:15 PM
Because I'm horny most of the day and one female is not enough, it's like when you like a plate but if you eat the same everyday you'll get bored of it. But if you take different during a week period then you take back your "favorite plate" kind of tastes "Delicious" again you'll never get bored or I last longer in relationships attending different girls is cool ;)