Community > Posts By > hongkong90

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 10:29 PM

hi does anyone fancy a, weekend break to new quay west wales. im taking my caravan there a week today. it would be a good time for who ever, came for us to get to now, each other better. females 30-55 can send me a e,mail if you want. if anyone wants to come the lucky person will have a good time, even if we dont click. by for now mike.

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 02:27 PM
hi does anyone fancy a, weekend break to new quay west wales. im taking my caravan there a week today. it would be a good time for who ever, came for us to get to now, each other better. females 30-55 can send me a e,mail if you want. if anyone wants to come the lucky person will have a good time, even if we dont click. by for now mike.

no photo
Thu 08/20/09 10:42 AM
hi has anyone been to hong kong, in the last 5 years for a holiday. i worked out there for 3 1/2 years, from 1990 too 1993. i was just wondering how much has it, changed the more info i get, back would be most greatfull, thanks by.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 02:01 PM
iv, never used a, site like this before. only wanted to now how things, work by entering diffrent pages. wasent expecting the kind of feed back i got. never mind, but for those of you who, did reply thanks anyway. but most of you said more or less the same thing. if i have upset anybody along the way i a polagies, and dont say anything about my spelling mistakes, have a nice evening or day, where ever you are, by.

no photo
Thu 08/13/09 01:21 PM
why is, it some people on this site are so lazy. i have written loads of e, mail,s, to people, but some, of them dont like to reply. all it takes is a bit of time to respond, to a e, mail. if people aint intrested, why cant they just say so. it will save, me time and effort, and save me wasteing my time in trying to get back in touch with them again. only to have them turn, there computers off, couse they cant be botherd to reply.