valet

sea world animal trainer lol??

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:32 PM

LOL!! i wont say it on herelaugh

say what?

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:30 PM
the person above you brings what to the forums?

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:30 PM
port -o-potty cleaner

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:58 PM

What do you think the person above you would do for a living?

not a literature teacher!laugh

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:57 PM

Mach was just about to give up on jsh when he realized that all the jsh ladies would be disappointed in him if he gave up without giving them a chance! So he decided to stay and wish all the jsh ladies a great big hug of happiness to fall down upon them and that's when his adventure began......
He exited his ford pinto and looked down to find a blank check with his name on it. Naturally he picked it up, glancing around to see if anyone was watching. It was at that moment he realized that the beautiful lady on the corner was staring in his direction. "Is she staring at me?" he thought to himself. Nervously, he slauntered towards her, anticipation of what was to happen creeped into his more increasingly confused state of mind. As he crossed the street, he noticed................

A64Woody had beat him to the hooker, damn uf he hadn't got lost in thought..then...

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:55 PM

grumble Screw em laugh flowerforyou

yeh screw them! lol j/k

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:52 PM
but the asteroid was nothing more then an episode never aired from the fresh prince series. Soo evilolove wrote a naughty lil' email to mach stating how she wanted to make love to him when writer_gurl was planning the same exact email when she recieved an eamil from sassyma stating that she was about to write mach...when...

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:49 PM

flowerforyou very niceflowerforyou

thank you, guess no one else liked it?grumble

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:45 PM
Mach was just about to give up on jsh when he realized that all the jsh ladies would be disappointed in him if he gave up without giving them a chance! So he decided to stay and wish all the jsh ladies a great big hug of happiness to fall down upon them and that's when his adventure began......

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:42 PM
I promise to be true, i promise to always love you!
When the day comes I can call you mine, you'll know I've waited and longed to have you in my arms. Days and nights have I waited, but it was so worth it. Oh how I smile inside n out, no better feeling, no better outcome then what we have. To have prayed and prayed and to finally see you and meet you, now time has passed and away from the knowing who we are, but to the growing is ours! Oh I'm glad you are mine! My sweet future valentine!

mach25's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:53 AM

not much to it.....just i wash my hands of you.sorry i love you!!

sooo that's why I've been getting no emails!! HA, I'm dead. damn!huh grumble grumble

mach25's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:16 PM
welcome to the house of cain, a house like no other

full of sorrow, pain, and shame

welcome to hell!

chorus: take me to the corner let me pay an inch of my life away that awaits in a syringe of death.

Take my sinners' hand and lead me to the darkness, not one more tear as I live my life in fear

end chorus:

Shadows await us as I lead you from your life.

enter in behind me and stay away from the light!

you'll never be the same, but you'll be reborn anew, weather you want it to be wrong or right the devil will get his dew!

Repeat chorus:

mach25's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:06 PM
beaten and bruised

dazed and confused

slapped and accused

loved and abused

how and when do I give in to these traits of the very ones we love?

do I give up or do I stand up, fight, and shove?

or do I smile, relax, and say I love you and give thanks to the "ONE" above?

i choose to give thanks and I will recieve a reward forever that will be mine and no one can take it no matter how far the mile i choose to take!

mach25's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:56 PM
When away from you, my heart will skip at the very thought of you

when away I can see your face in my mind and the way you hold your top lip when you smile.

when away it feels like I can't go another mile without the thought of you.

when away all I can think of is coming home and holding you at the end of the day!

mach25's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:48 PM
Edited by mach25 on Mon 03/31/08 06:48 PM
today a tree withers and dies

tomorow a child is born and a mother cries

today a tree is planted

tomorow a father's life is taken for granted

today a light of hope shown

tomorow a cloud of darkness has grown

today is another reason to smile

tomorow is another reason to journey another mile!

Andy

mach25's photo
Mon 03/31/08 06:44 PM
I saw you there, your eyes never met mine, but I was begging for them to come my way.

You wanted to leave on that bus, but I thought what if you wanted to stay awhile. Let this moment be my day?

Chorus: Under all the blue that is in the sky is where I find her.

Walk around with my head down cuz she is gone, but tommorow I hope to set her free or maybe I'll just let her be.

End Chorus:

Your hair blows the opposite direction from me, I smell a sweet fragrance as you pass me by.

Never knowing that you should just turn around and give me a try.

I promise I want let any moment of extacy that i would make you feel hide and sneak by!

Chorus: Repeat

mach25's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:56 PM
Your hands on your face as your head falls down!

You have no more faith in me, ashame is all I have!

Another hill and sometimes a mountain, another road with rocks to hurt my feet!

Your desperation that hides behind your eyes is all I need to let me know I have hurt you!

Baby I'm sorry I never would have been so blind, but wickedness stole my soul and I will never more be in this bind!

Chorus: She lies awake almost as if she was dead, I am sorry for what I must do!

Today is the beggining for some, but for me it is the end of the road!

She calms herself by yelling out at me!

Striking the air as if she just wanted me to go!

Falling to her knees I could see she is at her defeat!

Only if she knew I was the one who was dead!

End Chorus:

Time spent with her was like a gift you always would yearn!

Now her walk will be humbled no more, for tommorow I will not know where I wake!

The earth will probaly not even shake, but you can bet I will be forever her heart break!

Chorus repeat:

mach25's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:06 PM

Hey mach, how ya been? Haven't seen you around in awhiledrinker

been good,other then the uti probs, how about you?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25