Community > Posts By > mach25

mach25's photo
Wed 04/16/08 09:06 PM

Do girls like a guy to be a little perverted?bigsmile

hell yeh they like it, hey ladies wanna play a round of pocket pool with me??? see told ya look at the emails come in! lmaodevil

oh I crack myself up most times, damn I'm just perfect i guess lmao!

mach25's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:42 PM

Do girls like a guy to be a little perverted?bigsmile

hell yeh they like it, hey ladies wanna play a round of pocket pool with me??? see told ya look at the emails come in! lmaodevil

mach25's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:43 PM
the name of the phone number song was what?

mach25's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:05 PM
Subject: Fw: Good investment If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now beworth $49.00. With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1000. With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left. If you had purchased $1000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock you would have $49.00left. If you had purchased United Airlines, you would have nothing left. But, if you had purchased $1000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all thebeer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling refund you wouldhave $214.00. Based on the above, the best current investment advice is todrink heavily and recycle. This is called the 401-Keg Plan.

mach25's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:45 PM

I was think about why me???? I am nice and can be sweet but no one want's me?????sad sad

n ya favor George Clooney from THe PERFECT STORM!!laugh

mach25's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:42 PM
shorts n no shirt woohoo!

mach25's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:42 PM
gas prices suck, I'm hating tommorow already, on the brightside I had a blast fridaynight and met some new good peeps and I am alive woohoo! what are you thinking so come in and think out loud lol!

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:11 PM
f a horoscope pal! go f urself! lmao

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:10 PM

everybody suxx!!! lmao btw you favor kat von d girlie!love

Considering Im older than she, that means she looks like ME!:wink: laugh

well f her ur cooler ne day!drinker

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:08 PM
everybody suxx!!! lmao btw you favor kat von d girlie!love

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:01 PM
in all seriousness to your question, to be honest having no children with someone new is somewhat important, but as I myself come from a split up family and took it hard as in I got married to see the silver in her hair but it worked out i will only see that from the sidelines and meaning it's hard to bring a life in this world then have that life have to be shared ya know. It's good two parents can share custody but then again it sucks cuz nothing is like having them home everyday! So to me it is somewhat important, i mean either way I'm sure I would be happy. Hope i didnt lose ya?

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:55 PM

Start dating a woman even though you knew in advance that she would not be able to have kids???frown

I know this is a tough question for the younger men without kids already. I want to know your thoughts.

I have a son, Im lucky. But the doctors told me I couldn't have any more. I feel bad for what ever new relationship I get into because at some point if we got married, I couldn't give him (his own blood)to carry on. I hope whomever I end up with would HAVE to love my son just as their own...but do you think most guys would find this tough to swallow?

HONEST opinion PLEASE!

You'd be my dream date, I have two and i wish to have no more to be honest, but adoption seems to bring people closer right?

I always wanted more kids...I would love to adopt or find someone with kids to join my tiny family of 2.

'tis settled then, guys back off Twin n I are to be married! lol

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:51 PM

the person above you brings what to the forums?

This topic...

a tiny head!laugh

dammit - its the picture perspective - im changing it

give me that beer n let's party bro!drinker

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:49 PM

the person above you brings what to the forums?

This topic...

a tiny head!laugh

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:49 PM

Start dating a woman even though you knew in advance that she would not be able to have kids???frown

I know this is a tough question for the younger men without kids already. I want to know your thoughts.

I have a son, Im lucky. But the doctors told me I couldn't have any more. I feel bad for what ever new relationship I get into because at some point if we got married, I couldn't give him (his own blood)to carry on. I hope whomever I end up with would HAVE to love my son just as their own...but do you think most guys would find this tough to swallow?

HONEST opinion PLEASE!

You'd be my dream date, I have two and i wish to have no more to be honest, but adoption seems to bring people closer right?

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:46 PM

and after a few dates it became totally obvious they were infatuated with their own body, would you keep dating the,?

fuxx 'em n leave 'em!laugh devil

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:45 PM
pair of glasses??laugh

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:44 PM

even have them in grey and black:tongue:

u da man! drinker

mach25's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:42 PM

purple jacketlaugh

wife beater shirtlaugh