Community > Posts By > skyblue1972

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:57 AM
Thanks Smiles. Very interesting.

no photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:14 AM
What would I do? Considering my father was the first person who exposed me to pot I would do the exact opposite. I would relay my experiences with it and how it mildly addicting and I don't want to hear that its not believe me I know. The trouble is if your already predisposed to addiction through heredity than you will become a chronic smoker. It will also lead to more stronger stuff due to the fact of diminishing returns. Its effect lessens after repeated use so you end up looking for something stronger. I moved back and forth between two states as a teenager and I saw the same thing. It starts with pot then it moves on to something stronger in the end. Not everybody is prediposed to addiction but with my family backround it would greatly concern me. I believe it robs some people of motivation and as someone who did use and then quit I prefer the later. Why shackle yourself with something when the freedom of not having to have it or needing it can so much more rewarding. That's my two cents.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:18 PM
I was born on May 8th 1972. I'm interested in what you come up with. Thanks

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:18 PM
For me it would have to be Neil pert(rush),John Bonhamn(led zep) and Jimmy Chamberlen(Smashing Punpkins.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:10 PM
Thanks for the info.ill have to do it when I get my laptop back from geek squad. I appreciate all your help answering my question.

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:45 PM
Probably a stupid question but does anybody know how to upload a picture from a blackberry without the use of a computer. I've tried with no success. Thanks for any help