Community > Posts By > Daredevil86

Daredevil86's photo
Wed 07/29/09 03:07 PM
Jimmy Chamberlin - The Smashing Pumpkins

Daredevil86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:12 PM

Isn't there a new silent hill movie coming out? fingers crossedlaugh

Apparently, there is rumored to be an active script for Silent Hill 2 The Movie. Originally, Christopher Gans was going to return to direct, but he is currently busy on an Onimusha Movie project. So, there is currently no active director for the movie. Roget Avary may or may not return for the sequel. So, the movie shoot is currently stuck in limbo. As a rumor, the sequel is alleged to be based on Silent Hill 3's plot and character development.Again, it is just fan speculation.

Daredevil86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 02:14 PM

when i saw pyramid in homecoming i was kinda disappointed. he looked like the movie pyramid head... which is kinda crappy. the movie was ok, but i dont like how they took so much from it for the latest release.

it only makes sense that after 2 and 3 the games kinda go downhill... 3 was by far the scariest... but i dunno... homecoming may be as scary as 3... homecoming is kinda intense. plus the combat in this title is much smoother and more important.

Homecoming is intense, especially in the later on levels. I do agree that they borrowed too much from the movie. Also, pyramid head doesn't really belong in Homecoming since he is a central figure unique to only Silent Hill 2. I feel that Homecoming lacks some originality, but is a good attempt by a non Japanese maker. Climax Studios has a chance to redeem themselves with the reinvisioning of the original Silent Hill for Wii and PS2. While it is a departure, it is certainly unique in concept and presentation. The game, based on previews, looks to be very high in the replay department since the monsters and characters will vary in appearance depending on what the player inputs throughout the game.

Daredevil86's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:34 PM
The Silent Hill Series is awesome ! My favorite horror series, and probably one of my favorites of all time. I like all of them, especially the ones made by Team Silent Hill ( 1-4). Homecoming was okay, but I hated Origins. The new one for Wii and PS2 looks interesting.

I think Silent Hill 3 was the scariest, but I like the plots of Silent Hill 2 and 4 the best.

Daredevil86's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:29 PM
My favorite would have to be Silent Hill 3. My runner up- Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater. I'm a Konami fan.

Daredevil86's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:15 PM
Through elementary school, I was the preppy goofy kid that always tried to make those around me laugh. In high school, I was labeled as a grunge/punk/gothy type of kid. I was popular among the alternative group of kids. In college, I was a 90's alternative type of guy.

I was a wild kid in high school. I got into a lot of trouble and generally didn't care. I got my act together in college and didn't really get into anymore trouble. I'm still wild, just in a more reserved way.

Daredevil86's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:03 PM
Being free ; not feeling like property being tied down to the proverbial ball and chain

Daredevil86's photo
Wed 07/22/09 07:34 PM
Bullet with Butterfly Wings- The Smashing Pumpkins

Daredevil86's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:55 PM
Hello. I am new here, and to the concept of on-line dating. My friend suggested this because I am a little old school when it comes to meeting new people. Anyways, just wanted to say hi ! :smile:

Daredevil86's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:45 PM
Central Pennsylvania- Dauphin County

Daredevil86's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:39 PM
Overrated

Daredevil86's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:31 PM
Alice in Chains is my favorite band, along with The Smashing Pumpkins. My favorite Alice in Chains songs are Nutshell, Don't Follow, and Am I Inside. Dirt and Jar of Flies are my favorite albums.