WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
44. Give her compliments regularly.
45. Love shopping.
46. Be honest.
47. Be very rich.
48. Not stress her out.
49. Not look at other girls.

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

50. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself.
51. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself.
52. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes.

53. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to never forget:

* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

=========================================
HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Feed him.
2. **** him.
3. Shut Up.blushing

pavlosmac's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:59 AM
nobody i know has ever heard of the greek island of evia. i live on the north of the island and it's a spectacular mixof mountains, forests and secluded beaches. throw in a few waterfalls and a very friendly population, who have little in common with the modern day world of big cities like athens and thessaloniki, and it's not far from paradise, (just to the left a bit actually) want to know a bit more about what little there is left of the old traditional greece, then let me know, i'm not going anywhere.smokin

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:25 PM
i practice my swearing in greek, honestly it's all so slow over here yesterday i nearly took to praying, but only nearly.....rant rant devil

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:19 PM

Were all God's gifts to each other. Some men, and women just think their gift is more awesome than others, therefore become a pain in the a** when we don't agree. Hence the entire dating situation, or lack of it.
I'd rather continue to be alone than with a jerk.
And nice don't finish last, that is just a myth developed by nice guys who got shot down by the women who thought their gift was ...
more better.
flowerforyou Well saidflowerforyou
well i've got a bit of a hotline when it comes to god's gifts and his best one ever is superglue. i broke a tooth so til i could get to the dentist i superglued it back in, works wonders, well if you don't mind walking round for two days with you finger stuck to your lipslaphead

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:12 PM

Haha sounds like my Ex.... He pulled that crap with me..I hated it... He kept on saying that he thought it was grosse that I had been with a "N" and everything... He made me cry because a lot of my friends are black... Still to this day I get nauseus when I hear such ignorance.

don't worry alleycat, if he steps into my church he'll get the gold embossed shepherds crook where the sun don't shine, don't these religious freaks just p&$s you off.

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:06 PM

true it could be worse. but it still sucks!

I think a good scream might make me feel better..that or a beer...or..15drinker

relax and go for the beer, a really good scream is bad for the throat, whereas a beer.......drinker

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:02 PM

My name is Marissa. I have no idea how to start about this internet chatting. I suppose I already am starting, however, i'm very new to this. Anyone have any tips or pointers? Questions? No topic is offensive or "too vulgar".
hey i'm the first and last ever iish pope you think you got problems, seriously i just joined, first time evr and it beats my space hands down already bless you all out there, have a beer on me, but pay for it yourselves eh, even popes ain't that dumb
that should first and last irish pope, hey it's difficult to type with this frock on

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:00 PM

My name is Marissa. I have no idea how to start about this internet chatting. I suppose I already am starting, however, i'm very new to this. Anyone have any tips or pointers? Questions? No topic is offensive or "too vulgar".
hey i'm the first and last ever iish pope you think you got problems, seriously i just joined, first time evr and it beats my space hands down already bless you all out there, have a beer on me, but pay for it yourselves eh, even popes ain't that dumb

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:16 AM
ok i'm the newboy, i got a one person wants to meet you notice clicked on it and went straight to mutual matches, how do i find out who the person is who wants to meet me, please?????frustrated

pavlosmac's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:50 AM
ok i'm in the same boat, i got a 1 person wantsto meet you notice clicked on it and went straight to mutual matches selection. how do i find out who this person isnoway