Community > Posts By > TeflonKona

TeflonKona's photo
Sat 08/15/09 03:43 AM
I would be glad that it is only pot and not any serious drug such as crack or crystal meth. Pot is not gonna kill you or make you crazy insane. It isn't gonna make you go rob someone to support your habit either. If anything it will make you lazy, sleepy, and hungry. I use to smoke pot in high school and I was a honor roll student who held a job and graduated. Now I do believe in Responsible use, and laws like no DUI, and prohibit the sale to minors like tobacco. Other than that I think it should be 100% legal, for adults and medicinal purpose of course. I had a uncle who was dying from cancer, and the marijuana prescribed to him use to alleviate the pains that come from chemo therapy. I'm not saying it's good for everyone. Maybe some people do have allergies or bad reactions to pot, just like some people are allergic to shellfish or peanuts. And I don't believe in sending potheads to jail. Our prisons are way overcrowded already, and we need the space for real criminals such as murderers and child molesters and such. Sending drug users to rehab is a much better idea.