Community > Posts By > JamesC65

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:10 PM
Edited by JamesC65 on Thu 07/23/09 08:12 PM
Don't worry about it flouride drinker, there is no New World Order...go back to sleep. Everything is fine, they have it all under control.laugh

WTF are you for real?

"i.m finish arguing with these people. they come up with charts and polls. to prove there point even people like bill maher says your crazy. but go ahead keep making up this crap. but for once put down the pipe. walk outside. the sun is your friend not your enemy. "

no photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:03 AM
Edited by JamesC65 on Mon 07/20/09 03:12 AM
I POSTED THIS AS A RESPONSE TO THE THREAD FROM THE DEBUNKER GUY IN A LOUNGE CHAIR...HE'S GONE NOW I GUESS..OH WELL FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.

Yeah you're right, it can only be true if it comes from the corporate controlled media. You think logical evidence is whacky? It's been "debunked"? By who?

Let's look at some facts first. Steel begins to bend/melt at roughly 3000-3500 degrees. Jet fuel (which is kerosene) burns at 1500 degrees, it's maximum temperature. No matter how much jet fuel you use, even if you filled the pacific ocean with jet fuel, it will only reach 1500 degrees roughly. Paper and wood burn at a far less temperature, and a white smoke, not black. The hotter the fire the less smoke or smoldering. Black and grey smoke was a sign of Jet fuel, that we saw at first. Then the smoke turned more grey, then more white that's not jet fuel anymore feeding the dying off fire. Once the jet fuel was gone after several minutes it was then a lower core heat temperature and the lack of oxygen enhanced the smoldering of grey and white smoke. You do not need to be a rocket scientist can see that the fires were burning out before the collapse(s).

I haul fuel I also use to be a firefighter in the military. Now all fuel especially on high impact radiates out then mixes with the air and it makes a large flash-explosion, just as it did on impact. Most of it is immediately burned up. Kerosene (jet fuel) It is a liquid, not a solid. Solid objects take time to reach a core temperature where it then begins to vaporize, that is when a solid burns. Flammable liquids do not follow those rules. Common sense, (to some not others I see). So the fuel was all burned off within 5-10 minutes. That leaves desks and computers which burn at half that temperature of fuel roughly 550 degrees. Far less than 1/5 the amount of heat needed to bend or melt the steel columns.

That leaves a MAJOR hole in your theory.

So if jet fuel brought down the towers at free-fall speed of gravity approx 9.2 seconds that means the official pan-caking theory is impossible. If it pan-caked (as the "official" 9-11 Commission Report claims; as does corporate owned media TV claim), that means each floor had NO resistance as it fell. That's impossible, solid objects are called "SOLID" for a reason. So if it did pancake, that means it would have taken minutes for each tower to collapse not seconds. Also of all the recorded pictures of pancaked buildings (many in China, go figure) every time you have HUGE pieces of the building scattered about. Instead for the first time in history instead of large pieces of concrete and huge chunks of buildings we have DUH DUH DAH! "magical pixy dust" everywhere instead. Almost as if a high intensity explosion dissentigrated or pulverized the concrete. There were no pieces of anything (except the hijackers passports..hmmm) that survived. The steel columns at ground zero are seen every where and they were cut at an angle filmed by FEMA and leaked out on the web. Nothing else bigger than a key pad of a telephone. Why is that? What about the Squibs? You know the secondary explosions shooting outward from the towers during the collapsing of both towers.

But you'd rather believe in the magic pixy dust theory and call those that believe Thermite cut the steel-columns are the crazy conspiracy people? Even when there are tons of photos and all of the police and fir fighters at ground zero said the same thing, that explosions were used. No, you'll believe what the Matrix news pumps into you.

By the way, do you even know what the word "conspiracy" means? It means 2 or more people gathering to plot a secret agenda. Now tell me how people exposing something that is UNtrue can be labeled a "conspiracy theorist" much less to be conspiring. What exactly are these people conspiring? Conspiring to want the truth? It's amazing how many fluoride drinkers we have today.

Now answer this question for me...how come when I turn on my oven gas stove and the same "magic-fire" that brings down skyscrapers only makes my burner get red hot, but it never bends the same steel nor does it collapse under my frying pan? Also why doesn't my frying pan melt when I cook with it on the same "magic-fire" that collapses skyscrapers? It's the same temperature and the frying pan is also HEAVY weight on the red hot steel yet, never collapses....

That's a conspiracy my friend. By the way on behalf of the 2987 plus people that ied that day or (insurance money, and a reason to go to war) they say thank you for caring enough about their lives to dig into the truth and fight for their murders.