Community > Posts By > BlueRoseFire

BlueRoseFire's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:54 PM
lol well whats the point of me putting that question out as an icebraker if everyone alrady knows the answer XD ask me in a pm and I'll tell yah.

BlueRoseFire's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:52 PM
:) thx

BlueRoseFire's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:48 PM
I dont have the pink in my hair anymore. Its just longer and compleatly brown now.

BlueRoseFire's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:20 PM
hey if you are; a girl, live in quebec, and are a lesbian or bi, and arr single.

then make a shout out on here. who knows maybe that special somone will click ur profile and say hi.

BlueRoseFire's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:47 PM

To my sister, (I too am english and french canadian) I think your profile is fine, except try pay a little more attention to your grammar and spelling. And PLEASE stay in school its a rough out
in the big world.
Take Care

yah I know. thats the only reason I'm in school is becouse I know I wont be able to get a job here becouse my french isnt good enough. as for the spelling I'm dislexic... so eh I've tryed to imporve on it so much but its not going to get any better. and its not as if I'm gonna spelle check all my msgs that I send ppl

BlueRoseFire's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:15 PM

i think it looks good and i love the pink hair honestly looks goodhappy

thank you :)

BlueRoseFire's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:15 PM

Whoops...just noticed that the august date i was looking at was actually the date the last poster joined!!! LOL double ooops!

Essayes les hommes....il l'en a trop.......laugh laugh .

lol well how are u two?

BlueRoseFire's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:57 PM
:smile: hey I'm looking for 100% brutal honesty. I would like to know what your first impreassion is of my profile. what kinda person do I preseve to be "between the lines" kinda deal. Anyways thx in advance :wink: have a good day.

BlueRoseFire's photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:16 PM
Edited by BlueRoseFire on Sat 10/24/09 11:17 PM
Hey just doin a shout out trying to see how many quebec (montreal southshore area) lesbians are on mingle2.
I'm personaly single girls ;)
but I basicaly posted this so that all us qweer montreal area girls can chat.

Now for a subject to chat about...hmhh well I'll leave that to the next person to replay about, & please.. somthing uniqe, other then complaining about the snow ;)