Community > Posts By > leigh76

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:06 AM
the best times i ever had on a date were going to the park or the beach with a picnic. its cheap and you can talk and have some privacy but not too much so you feel safe...its perfect :)

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:34 PM

I don't think it's silly or ridiculous to commit to someone online, there are all sorts of relationships and as long as it works for whomever is involved, it's good. There are no guarantees that any relationship will work out- in person, online, long distance, whatever. And you can know a person for years and years "in real life" and still never really know them. I say if an online relationship works, go for it and **** everyone else's snickers, rude comments, and raised eyebrows. But that's just me.

*exactly* you can know a person in RL for years and not really know them...i have been lied to and misled by both RL relationships and online ones. and i have also had the reverse in both too.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:56 AM
Edited by leigh76 on Mon 02/01/10 12:59 AM
i think its very easy for ppl to get so wrapped up in the physical aspect of a relationship right away, before truely knowing the person. i have been there before. its so much better to be able to learn about someone on the inside and then desire both body and mind. unfourtunatly most men i have encountered do not see this...i mean im not a prude or anything but sheeeesh...i can see it from a mile away now.

that is why i like the idea of an online relationship...but i would want to know that it could be real someday too. cause like i said, im not a prude:tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:50 AM
i know, i noticed how old it was after i posted...im new at the forums, so forgive me :wink:

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:42 AM
Edited by leigh76 on Mon 02/01/10 12:42 AM
i want a true friendship, then a loving relationship, then fabulous sex....in THAT order.

(i have actualy had someone suggest reverse order, that i should just take the chance...and i was just silly for having these ideals...and time was ticking...i mean trust me i know but it MUST be done in the right order for me)

this is what he said: "why are you not making compromises?"frustrated

lol

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 12:01 AM
last year i had a long distance relationship with someone i had never met. we talked for hours on the phone every day while he was at work, and we got to know eachother so well without the pressures of sex getting in the way in the first stages of the relationship. i knew his heart well so i knew when we met it would be awesome. unfortunatly we never got there ohwell but the anticipation was delicious. now i have a hard time because i want to know someone that well again but havent been able to find one.