Community > Posts By > JewelF

JewelF's photo
Thu 01/14/16 04:34 PM
I really would like to date a guy about my age. I will date a guy younger then me only if he is mentally mature and has his stuff together. I really want a relationship and I don't want to babysit him or care for him. I guess I can say I want a guy who knows the importance of taking care of his responsibilities. However... I don't want to date a guy too much older then me because then I have another issue. I am a very active person. I work full time and I come home to a farm to care for. I was in a prior relationship with a guy who was night years older then me which was not bad considering we got together when I was 30. Anyway, all he wanted to do was sit around all time and demanded that I do the same. He could not handle that I woke up in the morning full of energy to get stuff done during the day and literally demanded that I learn how to sit there in the morning and zone out like he does... sit there without talking... without thinking.. I could not do it. I am not an ADD person or anything. However, I do believe I like to stay active and I do not want to be with someone who is a stick in the mudd or has one foot in the grave. Lots of people look at me and wonder where I get all my energy from. I keep myself busy and I have fun living life and accomplishing my dreams and goals. I guess I want someone who has that same zeal for life.