Community > Posts By > JoeSaintJoe

JoeSaintJoe's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:56 PM
Anyone catch the live action aqua teen hunger force? i thought it was pretty damn good.

JoeSaintJoe's photo
Wed 08/19/09 12:36 AM
Gundam, man that takes me back to the days when i made the models and stuff, god i love that series its soo weird and i love giant robots piloted by minors.

JoeSaintJoe's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:07 AM
You ain't leading but 2 things right now: Jack and ****. And jack just left town-Ash,from Army of darkness

JoeSaintJoe's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:59 AM
This movie was great, gotta love peter jackson flicks but the thing is nobody truly knows of Peter jacksons B-rated flicks Such as meet the feebles and deadalive and badtaste, those movies are some of the best movies and are highly under rated by many but too me there classics and original like district 9 was a great movie but peter jacksons career stemed from gory b-rated flicks that were just great.
On the 1-10 scale i rate district 9 at a 8.5 great movie, good gore effects(like many of peter jacksons b-rated flicks) story was good but the end left me wondering somethings that kept it from getting a 10. And too the people that know peter jackson for this movie and the LOTR series, i would def take the time and see the B-rated movies i listed above to truly be a peter jackson fan. Oh yea frightners was good but nothin to special from peter.

JoeSaintJoe's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:50 AM
Let's see Morel oral, Aqua teen hunger force,Super jail,The mighty boosh(one of my favorites) and king of the hill(super glad they added it), venture brothers(just cuase i use to like johny quest) but yea those are my fav's but i really wish they wouldve brought korgarth of barbara to life than just one pilot.

JoeSaintJoe's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:46 AM
The call of cthulu.