Community > Posts By > HopesFate

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:20 AM
I confess that my heart can not take another man tearing it apart again....just got little to no energy left for that =(

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:09 AM
This one goes out to DTHRomeo :wink:

Beautiful- Eminem

[ Chorus ]

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me, I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like to feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each others minds
Just to see what we'd find, look at **** through each others eyes

But don't let them say you ain't beautiful
They can all get *censored*, just stay true to you

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:59 AM
Mmmkay but I justed wanted to clearify :wink:

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:57 AM
Smiling beautifully..about her wing wing wing joke bigsmile

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:54 AM
Edited by HopesFate on Wed 07/22/09 02:55 AM

i can't stand it when some people say one thing but mean something eles!! i'm a good loving honest guy. but i've had some women say no to me in a certain tread" they say they don't look at hotness but they do.:angry:

Oh Romee...the only reason I said no is becuase I have never alked to you besides seeing your threads ;) Most of the guys I said yes to were people I have talked to in private messages..to get to know them more..dont take it to heart hun :) Its not that I wouldnt say yes after I got to know you a bit more blushing

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:52 AM

I thought weed was supposed to make you peaceful. flowerforyou

LOL!
No no no not peaceful!! MELLOW!! teehee

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:46 AM

"Hotness" in my book has NEVER been about a mans body nor his outter appearance. I cant stand when someone "judges a book by its cover" so to speak. I swear..A man can weigh 600 pounds and if he treats me kind, and loves me for who I am..why wouldnt I love him for who he is too? Why would a woman want a guy with a bunch of muscles but has no IQ, no sense of humor, no respect for anyone but himself? There happen to be alot of men that I find attractive that many women dont..and do I care???? Hell no!!! Hes loving, honest, caring, kind, sweet as hell, and loves me...why would I care about his "imperfections" then?

No truer words could be found here. Right on.

Thank you Katzenschnauzer :) Things are most often truthful when they come from the heart flowerforyou

HopesFate's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:39 AM
"Hotness" in my book has NEVER been about a mans body nor his outter appearance. I cant stand when someone "judges a book by its cover" so to speak. I swear..A man can weigh 600 pounds and if he treats me kind, and loves me for who I am..why wouldnt I love him for who he is too? Why would a woman want a guy with a bunch of muscles but has no IQ, no sense of humor, no respect for anyone but himself? There happen to be alot of men that I find attractive that many women dont..and do I care???? Hell no!!! Hes loving, honest, caring, kind, sweet as hell, and loves me...why would I care about his "imperfections" then?

HopesFate's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:23 PM

my one word is Amanda.

HMMmm you wouldnt be very good at scrabble..

Hmmm you perhaps Dan wouldnt be so good at the romance :angel:

HopesFate's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:54 PM
:angel: Hehe AWWWWWW!!! smooched :heart: bigsmile :banana: smitten

HopesFate's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:08 AM
Lirated

HopesFate's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:05 AM
Venice, Italy

HopesFate's photo
Tue 07/21/09 04:03 AM
Edited by HopesFate on Tue 07/21/09 04:03 AM
Webster

HopesFate's photo
Mon 07/20/09 03:37 PM
Howdy everyone!! Just poppin in here to say hiya ;) Check out my profle when you got a chance! Hopin to hear from ya'll too!