Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:24 PM
drinks Cheers!

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:22 PM
Thanks much! Where's the pool tables?

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:14 PM

Here I am at 38 atnd I can't even get a women to chat to. Looks must be everything.

If looks are everything...I'm in deeeeeeep troublerofl

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:10 PM
Hmmm, how 'bout a nice double jack n coke maybe? Or maybe a Water Moccasin...drinks

Sthrnboy09's photo
Fri 07/17/09 01:09 PM
Thanks again y'all for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to making new friends. It's always nice to have friends to turn to in times of need, or to have the same friends turn to you when they are in need. Whether it be something simple like just a shoulder to cry on, or a bro' to shoot the breeze with, or it be someone special that might happen to cross your path, that might actually be the one.

Sthrnboy09's photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:42 PM
Maybe 'cause the right person hasn't come along yet....tho' it's more likely she has, and I was lookin the other way at the timefrustrated tongue2

Sthrnboy09's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:07 PM
I'm grateful for the second chance with my son. I'm grateful for each day, 'cause you just never know what lay in wait around the corner...life's ups and downs can be maddening...and I am greatful to know that the sun will rise tomorrow with new prospects and a new start...

Sthrnboy09's photo
Mon 07/13/09 05:03 PM

I am greatful that when I open my eyes in the morning that I am still breathing.

Amen to that... any day above ground is a good day!biggrin biggrin

Sthrnboy09's photo
Mon 07/13/09 04:32 PM

I quit listening to Nashville crap about ten years ago. its all just promoter driven clone pop

I listen almost exclusivly to Texas music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Mrez7ahZA

Hafta agree with ya there quiet. I like to live more on the outlaw side...Old school- The highwaymen...Cash,Kristopherson,waylon n willie, or some newer maybe...like Hank III, tho' his last album was a bit disappointing, or maybe some shooter jennings. Wayne "The Train" Hancock...ahhh, the list can roll on

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:46 AM

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting. Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it. Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated. Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40. Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart. Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her. Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?', here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!

Andy Rooney is a really smart guy!

Amen to that! Can't argue with that logic. As a guy that is about to pass from the early side of to through the mid point of it, I have found that "older"(sorry) women are the greatest thing in the world...because they really know what they want, and tend to leave the drama by the wayside.

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/11/09 04:21 PM

I have a bunch of tattoos(And yes everyone can see them) They are mostly on my arms.. I still think i am very classy and girly!

Good for ya girl....I have quite a few myself, and more than likely not done. Tho' each one has some type of meaning behind them, weather it be an event, or something that changed my life at the time.

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:54 PM
In Pieces............ Linkin Park

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:53 PM
Thanks much for the welcomes. Lookin forward to making some new friends, and seeing what lay ahead in life:banana:

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:01 PM
Joined up a few weeks ago, out the forums. Hello to all, and here's to making new friendships...drinker

Sthrnboy09's photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:12 PM
I'll toss my hat in, and humbly ask for a rating...huh