no photo
Tue 08/11/09 06:25 PM
A secret is best kept by one person.... pitchfork

no photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:07 PM
Welcome, please feel at home.

no photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:33 PM
Ok, first off I want to say is that I know how you are feeling. I have looked around and found some helpful info. I am still working on my own shyness. But just start by taking baby steps. You can start when you go shopping or any where in public. Just smile at a lady. You can also just strike up a small conversation with any one, just make it topical to the situation. The conversation can be really short. Or message people on line. It is like learning to swim. It really is, so practice and the buddie system is not a bad idea either (in some situations). Oh and here is a tip about questions. Try to make your questions open ended and not the yes or no type, that way they have to talk more and explain. Doing that will give you more chances to find some thing to talk about with them. And above all listen! there is a lot more like humor and flirting, but like I said before, we need to start out with baby steps. THe more comfortable you are just talking to some one, the more you can be yourself.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 08:25 PM
I am not saying that I am one. I just wanted to bring up some thoughts that may be of interest. Ok, go for a walk out in the woods and mentally reach out to your surroundings and breath it in. Secondly (I am not trying to use this as a pick line or any thing), a sexual energy. First thing to keep in mind while I talk of sharing sexual energy is that you can not just do it with any one. You must and you patner must be able to connect on more than just a physical level most of the time anyway. This is because of the openness to has to be achieved. And second thing to keep in mind is that it is not just taking. You will get more than you give. So connect, build, direct and share. Don't be afraid of the sun. A nice kiss from the sun and gentel carress from a breeze almost always lifts my spirits. Like I said, here are just some thoughts I athought I would share.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 07:21 PM
Hey, I just joined today and I have looked around just a bit. I have to say that I am really pleasently surprised so far. I am sending an open invitation to any one to contact me about any thing.