Community > Posts By > nation1975

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:46 PM
Auburngirl, i wont make that mistake again, i`m still applying salve on my burnt fingers laugh

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:38 PM

I've re read this three times and I am missing an attack on Winx. (Who knows I love her). I'm seeing some misunderstanding because of the lack of quoting so we don't know who was being spoken to. I took the now I'm suspicious with the laugh beside it as a joke??? And I would say yes, fair enough that some of us HAVE reached the stage where we want to settle down and have or in some cases combine families. I don't think it is too much to ask now days. As long as one is honest up front that that is what they are looking for. These sites vary so greatly on what people want. Some are looking to play around, some are seriously looking for someone, some are looking to date a lot.

I was having trouble finding the animosity myself.

i`m still baffled with the turn of events right nowohwell

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 10:08 PM

When I was dating, I wasn't trying to have a family. I don't want children, and I don't want to get married.

that`s fair enough, but some of us have reached that stage where we want to settle down with a wife and kids. It seems to be too much to ask nowadays. Honest enough?

Wow, you're acting like you made this post and everyone is disputing you. I don't even know who you are, let alone what "stage you've reached." My post was directed at the OP, not at you. I am well aware of what most people want out of life, in this case out of dating, since I live in modern society, I was just pointing out that I want something different. And since this is a public forum, I have a right to post my opinion.

You need to chill out dude, you're not making any friends here attacking people you don't even know. (points to your earlier attack on winx):tongue:

noted and noted!

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:48 PM

When I was dating, I wasn't trying to have a family. I don't want children, and I don't want to get married.

that`s fair enough, but some of us have reached that stage where we want to settle down with a wife and kids. It seems to be too much to ask nowadays. Honest enough?

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:41 PM

now i`m suspicious!laugh

it would help if you'd use quotes when directing your comments. what are you suspicious of?

sorry about that,i should have quoted Winx, he says he doesn`t lie

Winx is a she.laugh flowerforyou

Yeah, I told my child there was a Santa Claus and Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. I fessed up when they got older. Other then that, I tell the truth - whether you like it or not. :wink:

i stand corrected!blushing

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:30 PM

now i`m suspicious!laugh

it would help if you'd use quotes when directing your comments. what are you suspicious of?

sorry about that,i should have quoted Winx, he says he doesn`t lie

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:26 PM
now i`m suspicious!laugh

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:20 PM
women have been lied to so many times that when a guy honestly shows his feelings, there`s immediate suspicion as to his actual intentions. Sad reallysad

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:56 PM

which insurance company do you use again?
this was for misstar in case there`s any confusion

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:51 PM

And people actually wonder why they are single.
i concur!!

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:49 PM
which insurance company do you use again?

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:43 PM
that sounds like a stand off, who will draw first?

no photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:37 PM
i don`t even know why i bother myselfoops should i have said that?

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 07:13 PM

automatically assume you are "in love" or "in lust" with them after a few conversations? huh

everyone wants to fit in, and everyone wants to be loved!

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:03 PM
Edited by nation1975 on Sat 07/04/09 05:05 PM
I might just try saying hello as well!

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:51 PM
Thanks, that`s good to hear, i honestly didn`t think i`d get a response so quick.

no photo
Sat 07/04/09 04:41 PM
I just joined up, you guys look friendly enough, talk to you all soon!