Community > Posts By > nikki4562

nikki4562's photo
Fri 03/04/16 09:29 AM

You Might Be Right In One Way Or The Other, But At Times A Peson With Pics Might Also Not Be The One In It, Yes! You Can Be Chat To A Boy With A Pics Or A Girl Or Also Chat With Girl And A Pics Of A Boy It Do Happen Here Always, Everyone Has His Own View Of Things, :wink: We All Have Different Mind Set, I Have Also Gone True All That Before Becoz They Believe All Nigeria Are The Scammers It Took A While Before I Could Fit Things, I Guess Or Not They Are Still Good People Out Their Without Pics But It Hard To Know Them, Thanks

You make sense, all you can do is keep trying and you will find your one and only,
, Thankshappy

nikki4562's photo
Fri 03/04/16 05:31 AM
Edited by nikki4562 on Fri 03/04/16 05:37 AM
You Might Be Right In One Way Or The Other, But At Times A Peson With Pics Might Also Not Be The One In It, Yes! You Can Be Chat To A Boy With A Pics Or A Girl Or Also Chat With Girl And A Pics Of A Boy It Do Happen Here Always, Everyone Has His Own View Of Things, :wink: We All Have Different Mind Set, I Have Also Gone True All That Before Becoz They Believe All Nigeria Are The Scammers It Took A While Before I Could Fit Things, I Guess Or Not They Are Still Good People Out Their Without Pics But It Hard To Know Them, Thanks

nikki4562's photo
Fri 03/04/16 01:25 AM

I enjoy chatting and making new chat friends, is it only me that finds the older men on here are better to hold a conversation with ? Most young guys on here seem to start a chat with " what's up". Or " how's it going" or am I just being silly
I Guess You Are Right happy