Community > Posts By > NYer_in_Texas

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sun 07/05/09 06:50 PM
Solid 8

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sun 07/05/09 06:08 PM
Baby, you're just like milk - you help keep bones strong.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sun 07/05/09 02:24 PM

I thought the first film was a bit of a let down. Just never got into it. The CGI was definitely impressive, there is no denying that.

I never really had too much interest in the sequel, but I will probably go see it once it makes its way to the dollar theater for the graphics alone. I haven't seen much middle ground from others, either they loved it or they hated it.

I didn't love it or hate it.

Way to go against the grain. bigsmile
It is refreshing to hear though.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sun 07/05/09 02:21 PM
Edited by NYer_in_Texas on Sun 07/05/09 02:55 PM
I agree with Nascar not being a sport. I've said before that as sad as it may be, I'd consider cheerleading more of a sport than Nascar. That at least requires some physical exertion.

One of my favorite quotes on Nascar:
"I never understood NASCAR until I met NASCAR fans. Once you talk to some of them, you start to understand how someone can be amused by shiny cars going in circles for hours on end."

*Don't want to offend any Nascar fans around here - just something I poke fun at towards friends and family that do like it. bigsmile*

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sun 07/05/09 01:45 PM
I thought the first film was a bit of a let down. Just never got into it. The CGI was definitely impressive, there is no denying that.

I never really had too much interest in the sequel, but I will probably go see it once it makes its way to the dollar theater for the graphics alone. I haven't seen much middle ground from others, either they loved it or they hated it.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sun 07/05/09 01:41 PM
The View...

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sat 07/04/09 09:23 PM
Edited by NYer_in_Texas on Sat 07/04/09 09:24 PM
Man, I don't know if I can pick just one.

It's been said, but Ocarina of Time is an all time great.

Other games I used to love growing up were Super Mario World for the SNES, and Pokemon: Red Version for Gameboy (yes, I loved Pokemon back in the day...I admit it).

I also grew up on Quake 2 as my FPS of choice, but have moved on to the ever popular Halo 3.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sat 07/04/09 01:02 AM
The movie definitely looked good, but it seemed a little too close to Die Hard with a Vengeance (although, another excellent movie itself).

I'll have to hit up the Red Box now.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Sat 07/04/09 12:45 AM
Excellent movie. I am a big Johnny Depp fan, although maybe not for the same reason as all the girls here. The man was amazing in it.

I'd say 9/10.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:44 PM
In the middle of a game of charades. It'll keep them guessing for hours!

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:22 PM
Edited by NYer_in_Texas on Fri 07/03/09 11:22 PM
Haha thank you all, and thank you for the warning.

Once I start remembering some of these smileys, this seems like it'll be a fun place.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:19 PM
Edited by NYer_in_Texas on Fri 07/03/09 11:32 PM
The cornier the better.

My two are:
"Baby, did you fart? Cause you just blew me away."

"If your left leg was Christmas, and your right leg was New Year's, could I meet you between the holidays?"

That first one actually got me a date with my ex. I should have known it wouldn't last. oops

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:13 PM

A little too single.

is that like a little pregnant?

Am I showing? blushing

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:08 PM
A little too single.

NYer_in_Texas's photo
Fri 07/03/09 10:29 PM
Hey all, just signed up and am trying to figure out this site. Any suggestion as to the best forum sections here?

And Happy 4th everyone!