no photo
Sun 09/22/19 04:28 PM
Thank you for all your advises opinions and suggestions...i dont want to be rude to be anyone...and i was trying to be nice as much as possible...if i ask someone to meet personally its because im interested to know him more deeply...i want to observe his manners ...how he talked and carry conversation...i can see from staring in his eyes his sincerity or if he has a good intention...and i can sense from his personality what kind of person he is...old school dating is to meet the person face to face....observe each other if you have common interest...but asking someone to have lunch or dinner or agree with someone to go out...doesnt mean that i give signal that its okey to have sex with that person....sorry but its really rude for me asking me for that....very disrespectful....im old, nothing special and not perfect but not all women are the same...be careful because i am being offended...hes gone for good....i dont care ....those kind of person dont care about someones feelings anyway....or maybe i just dont really understand what he really meant....sorry....maybe he is a nice person too ... not just im a best match for him...simple as that...:wink:

no photo
Sat 07/27/19 07:50 AM
Yeah sometimes...spirits...ghost...portal to the other world:fearful::wink:

no photo
Sat 07/27/19 06:06 AM
Edited by Theonethatgotaway on Sat 07/27/19 06:13 AM
My ugly face

Scars, dark spots, wrinkles, eye bags, my bad hair

My problems,my frustrations, my worries, my stress, my tension, my vision , my past and my future:joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Mon 06/17/19 08:24 AM
Blessed

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 06:39 AM
@sparkling crystal thanks its been clear to me now...lesson learn ...from now on even i like that person so much..i wont ask him to meet me personally i will never make the 1st move to know the person deeply...never again...i like him so much but it only breaks my heart...

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 05:38 AM
Thank you Ms. Delighfulillusion. And to everyone thanks for the advice...im a fan of this page...im always come here...to read post and comments...:smile::smile::smile:

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 05:06 AM
Edited by Theonethatgotaway on Mon 05/27/19 05:07 AM
Thanks guys..but im a bit sad...why those men i meet always asking the same thing...and when i refused they just gone away...do i look like a cheap slutty woman...im really sad...

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 04:59 AM
What do you guys expect on us girls on the 1st date...im not a slut...im serious finding true love...

Do you want a woman who sleep in bed of the every man she meet in every 1st date?

If i refused every man who express their sexual intention with me on the 1st date and because i dont like it...does it mean that i should stop hoping for a wholesome date...

no photo
Mon 05/27/19 04:51 AM
I met a man in a dating site fortunately he has a way in my country for business meeting for 4 days...i ask him if he wants to have a breakfast lunch or dinner date with me for only one day...he said yes...so we set a date.... after a week of chatting...he ask me if i will allow him to have me in his bed...i said no...i know im too old already to act like a virgin but i do not go to anyones bed on the 1st date...my point is he was my 1st date...i known him for a few days...i like him and i would like to know him more...thats why i want to meet him personally but when i refuse what he wants he said...sorry to me because they a sudden change of plan...his business meeting was cancelled no chance for us to meet...funny right...but its okey...lie to me...

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 06:18 PM
Skyman1495 wingflap hope you miss me too...imiss you :broken_heart:

no photo
Tue 05/21/19 06:16 PM
Skyman1495 i miss him so much:broken_heart:

no photo
Sun 12/30/18 01:24 AM
Dont keep her waiting...if you want your love story to get real ....show up and meet her for real ...and dont promise things that you cannot fulfill...be sensitive...apologize if you need to...explain why she cant be in your priority at the moment...be honest with your intention...if you just like her to entertain your boring days...tell her....whatever relationship you want to built together...honestly and communication is the number factor to make any relatonship last....atleast you been honest wether she take it or leave it...

no photo
Thu 12/27/18 11:00 PM
Im badly sick and it makes me feel more depressed :pensive:

no photo
Thu 12/27/18 10:55 PM
Yes Madam thank you so much...:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: promise i wont risk my health with my stubbornness...the truth is my ob is on the leave due to holiday so i guess i really need to wait for her...but actually i already know whats shes gonna answer me for this...i have to prioritize my endometriosis because its a serious matter but you know honestly im so tired battling with these illness...i never get better for atleast 6 months continously and the worst part is my face was totally covered with acne...i have hormonal imbalance thats makes me feel so depressed...im asking because i cant understand why my ob set aside the issue on my face...when i feel i more badly needs cure from the outside...she upsets me:persevere: she didnt listen...or maybe i was the one who is stubborn:pensive::pensive::pensive: but thank you so much for all your comments...

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 05:11 PM
Thank you...To All my lady friends...im so thankful for your response. No we dont have here in the ph. To phone over the pharmacist...but no worries...i will just go back to my Ob Gyne after holiday because shes on leave to spent time with family..
And to all my male friends ...thank you for taking time to reply and search about my questions...and im not suicidal..im just kidding ...but im serious about my inwuiries...thank you everyone...merry.christmas❤❤❤

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 07:41 AM
And is there any pharmacist here?

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 07:40 AM
Thanks for all the reply...i actually viber my Ob Gyne and she just seen zone no reply☹...ok since i wont die from it...i wont take it:upside_down:

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 06:46 PM
Dermatologist and Ob Gyne can i take isotretinoin while taking visanne dienogest...will i die if i take this 2 medicine at the same day?

no photo
Fri 06/17/16 05:16 PM
decent woman was based on your perception on how a decent woman for you should be...