Community > Posts By > Reid_90

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:05 PM
So how about Atari Teenage Riot? Anybody else miss them?

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:03 PM
So take your close-up profile picture and hip internet-friendly shortened adverbs and shove 'em up your arse!

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 09:01 PM

The only one from your list I know is NOFX

You def need to check out dillinger four...

my short list...
Social f*cking Distortion
Operation Ivy
Fugazi
Strung Out
Dropkick Murphys
Clash
Sex Pistols
Rancid
Dead Kennedys
Circle Jerks
Pennywise
Danzig's Misfits
Bad Religion
Suicidal Tendencies
Black Flag
Street Dogs (original Dropkick singer's band)
Time Again
Dillinger Four
older NOFX (new stuff is too preachy)

Dude... besides Dead Kennedys, all you've got here is poser bullshit bands. Sex Pistols? Are you ****ing serious? I'm younger than you, you ought to know your ****!!! Sex Pistols were a commercial tool the government could use to franchise punk music and turn it into what it is today-- bullshit. They were like the very first bs punk band. If you want real punk, it's all about

Crass
4skins
Cockney Rejects
Blitz
7Seconds
Sham69
Cheap Sex

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:53 PM
Rob Pattinson is a sexy beast. Just wanted to throw that out there, no homo.

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:51 PM

i call a bull**** aswell.

if christians dont judge anyone...AHAHAHAHAHA

then what is it with you christians not letting a man marry another man...or a woman marry another woman.

they are people too..and their love is the same as any other love.

and by not giving them the freedom that anyother person has..
you are judging them...and being unfair.

this is why i am an athiest.
religions are all very hypocritical.

what kind of god wouldnt let two people marry...just because they are of the same gender.

its quite astounding actually...and im very ashamed to belong to a race..or whatever...
where the majority of people are idiotic homaphobes.

its really sad..

hopefully...things will change.

same-sex marriage supporters will fight again for their freedom next year..

lets hope things turn out like they are supposed to.

Oh...and yes it is true that there are a lot of christians out there thant arent fanatics...props to you :)

As a fellow atheist, I agree with you. But not all religions are that bad. Look at Buddhism, Shinto, Taoism. Look at nontheistic religions, there's alot of humanistic insight there.

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:46 PM
I think the more advanced education becomes, the more religion will wither away.

Reid_90's photo
Wed 07/01/09 08:41 PM
Edited by Reid_90 on Wed 07/01/09 08:42 PM

Try living without police or government. That would be Mad Max out of control. jmo

Why so sure? When people think of "anarchism" they think of pure chaos and disorder. Most anarchists, at least the more educated ones, aren't looking for social disorder, just a different kind of order or order without government. Theoretically, if you look at anarcho-syndicalism, you get small, self-governed communities, each of their own political agenda, in which the workers own the means of production and each individual works for the direct benefit of others. There would be no need for money, although if the members of a community agreed on it, they could use some form of currency. The only way to achieve this is to "smash the state," as they say. While many anarchists seek to project their ideals through violent revolution, some do so through peaceful protest, refusing to back down but also refusing to partake in the violence used by their oppressors.